Chapter 1:NEXUS!

Location:Kuoh Town
Time:2.46 Am

The town was quite at night,the only sound that can be heard was the sound of car,truck and drunk old guy.

*SHING!*

A light from the sky, it's was the star.

One of the star seem to be moving at a high speed.

If see from far away the star seem to fall on the forest of kuoh town.

__________________________________________

Location:kuoh town academy
Time:9.34 am

The academy of kuoh once an all girl school but after some circumstances the school open for boy too,the student percentage was unbalanced,20% male and 80% female.

Here we zoom to our main protagonist of the story.

The boy name is Ayato Hyoudou,his in the class 2-B,this is his second year at kuoh academy

He was we'll know as the Silent prince by the girls of the school,but he didn't give any mind to the nickname.

Currently we see him having a conversation with a shirt white hair
girl.

Currently we see him having a conversation with a shirt white hairgirl

Her name is Haru Amamiya, she's The childhood friend of Ayato.

___________________________________________

Ayato pov

Haru:"Ayato the lunch break is near,did you bring any food?"

Me:"yes I did,I also make something for you,so don't worry."

???:"Eh did you make any for me?"

I turn around and saw Issei,my twin brother,he has the title of the leader of the trio pervert in the school,even though he has some issues I still care for him because he is my family's and beside everyone have their own flaw.

Me:"don't worries I also make some for you."I said as I handle him the food.

Issei's:"thanks you!do you need anything in return!?"