Chapter 2: Responsibility As Duenamist.

Duenamist are beings who can bond with the light to become Ultraman Nexus. The source of this ability is never truly explained, but it is implied to have to do with their mindset, as those chosen are often those with a desire to protect or fight Space Beasts no matter the cost to themselves. Each new bond provides Nexus with additional strength.

Shunichi maki,he was the first Duenamist, who slay the first space beast ,The one.

Jun Himeya,the second Duenamist,he ended his time as nexus after fighting mephisto.

Ren Senjyu,the third Duenamist,he receive the light after Himeya disappear.

Nagi Saijyo,the fourth Duenamist and has the shortest amount of holding the light of Nexus.

Kazuki komon,The fifths Duenamist,he was able to access to all nexus form and able to ascended to nexus origin form Noa.

Sayuri Tachibana,The sixth Duenamist,she only had The light for one day.

And lastly the final holder of the light.

Ayato Hyoudou.

___________________________________________

Ayato pov

Me:"Duenamist....."

I widen my eyes as I sat up,I look around to see I'm in my room.

Me:"what was that?is that all just a dream?"

Nexus,Noa and ultraman what is that?why did I saw some face I don't recognize,but I know they are know as the Duenamist?

What happened yesterday?my memories are kinda fuzzy, yesterday I went back home,on the way to home I heard a voice and went inside kuoh forest.

I found a temple,went inside,found something on the top of the pedestal inside the temple and I grab it,I heard multiple voice than blank out.

Me:"what happening to me I felt different than yesterday,it felt like I got more ebtthan before?"

I suddenly felt to held my hand Infront of me.

Me:"Evoltruster..."

Light glow from my hand!the light shrinking into something to fit my hand!

Are you kidding me?!it real!

???:"The Last...."

I heard the same voice again,I look at the object at my hand.

Me:"is that you?"

The object middle crystal shine blue.

Me:"why did you choose me?"

*Knock!*

Issei:"hey bro are you ok in there?"

Me:"yes Issei I'm fine."

Issei:"better be hurry or I'm gonna go to the kitchen."

Me:"Don't you dar go to the holy ground!"

Issei:"whatever or we gonna be late."