Chapter 3:Saving Issei From Crow!

Author note:"in this fanfic some character will be different than the original story,so some bad character might be good,some good character might be a jerk!"

Enjoy.
___________________________________________

Location:kuoh academy 2-B classroom
Time:"after school.

Ayato pov

It been four day since the accident,for the last three night I been going out on the night to patrol and fight some space beast as Nexus.

Do I get enough sleep,I did how?I sleep during class,how the teacher not notice because Issei sit Infront of me so his body protect me from the teacher.

Beside even if teacher notice they won't probably give me lesson because I'm smart.....

Issei:"bro can I ask you a question?"

Me:"go on."

Issei:"do you have any recommendations place for a date?"

Date?ah with yumma, eversince I started becoming nexus I can feel some sort of evil energy inside yumma and other people like Sona,Rias,Haru and koneko.

Me:"how about go to Cafe or arcade try to get to know her."

Issei:"I see thank, I'm going on a date with yumma on Sunday!"

Nexus:"danger!"

I heard nexus voice.

Me:"alright but please be careful."

Issei:"careful why?"

Me:"what if she date you only just to hurt you."

Issei:"no way!"

Me:"just saying! Wait how about I follow you around and help you!"

Issei:"are you jealous of me or what!?"

Me:"No dumb dumb!I know more about girl feeling rather than only look at their boobs like you!"

Me:"beside if I help you and the date was a success,you two might fall in love mad than produce me a niece to spoil!"

Issei:"so you just want nieces?"

Me:"HAI!"

Issei:"whatever than I counted on you! partner!"

Me:"trust me partner!"

We did a fist bump!

Me:"but first let's go buy some kind of small microphone or coms so we can talk to each other ok!"

Issei:"let's go!"

__________________________________________

Scene skip:NEXUS

__________________________________________

LOCATION: KUOH TOWN.
TIME AND DATE:SUNDAY,12.20PM

Ayato pov

Currently I'm inside the cafe that Issei suppose to go for a date, Issei is waiting yumma outside the cafe.

Before that Issei received a piece of paper from a cosplayer.

I hope this date will be a success.

Yumma arrive on time.

Me:"ok Issei whatever you do don't look at her boob and look at her eyes,you need to show you interested in her!"

Issei(coms):"Hai."

I listen to their conversation,it seem Issei is still on yumma good side.

They inter the cafe and sit behind my seat.