Chapter 11: prove oneself

[location:Kuoh Mall]

[Ayato POV]

Sigh...

Currently I'm in a situation where most guys would be awkward to be in...I glance at Issei beside me He has his usual pervert grin...

Rias:"I think this looks perfect on you Haru."

Haru:"you think?"

Asia:"isn't that too big for you akeno-senpai?"

Akeno:"of course my size is this big."

Koneko:"hmmm this one is cute."

Me and Issei are currently inside a women's underwear store waiting for the girls to finish their purchase....

I feel so uncomfortable being here...but Issei is Issei.

*Sweeesh!*

Raynare:"how do I look in this issei-kun?"

Raynare who was trying out a black bikini suddenly opened the trying room door open revealing her figure while wearing the black bik-!

Ah, someone just closed my eyes with their hands...

Haru:"don't look."

Of course it's her...

Issei:"y-you look perfect and beautiful ray-chan."

Ray-chan?They are already giving the nickname phase...

Raynare:"hehe~thank ise."

Even though I can't see but I can sense that raynare just hug Issei and now he nosebleed.

Koneko:"pervert."

Issei:"uwhfhkairzj...."

Raynare:"wait here I'm gonna change back."

I heard the door close as haru finally let go.... And I was greet by Issei on the ground with so much blood on the floor....

Rias:"sorry ayato that you have to follow us shopping around."

Ayato:"It's not a problem at all."

Actually no...we been inside the store for one hour and as a self proclaimed innocent boy I definitely feel uncomfortable.

Koneko:"you were thinking the opposite right senpai."

Haru:"he definitely did."

And now we have two mind readers...

It all started when me and Issei were going to the arcade but we accidentally met with them and they asked....no force us to come along with the reasoning that they needed someone to carry their item

After Issei's girlfriend pleaded...well his a simp and drag me with him.

Rias:"here haru."

Haru:"e-eh!?nonono I'm ok,i-"

Hmmm rias is whispering something too haru while both of them sometimes take a peek at me....rias have smirk on her face while haru is blushing....ah by following the anime logic pattern...

Rias shoves hari inside one of the trying rooms while handling her some clothes...I know where this is going...rias you sly bastard.

Issei:"w-woah what happened?"

Ayato:"you pass out from losing too much blood....how did you even stand up now."

Issei:"I don't know?how do you stand up."

This little-!

The door opens to reveal haru in a sky blue bikini with white ribbon as a decoration...if I have to be honest...she is beautiful...ah she was too embarrassed she immediately went back in...