JAY B FIRST FANCON

Jaebeom bid his teams goodbye. From the backup dancer to the vocal coach and to his sound system team. Bowing 90 degrees to every single of them and a word 'thank you' keep repeating from his mouth. He could not be grateful enough to the team that he has for his first ever solo fancon tomorrow. It was quite heavy for him, it is not even this heavy when he had a concert with GOT7. However, the fancon has made him unable to sleep at night. It might be from the excitement, but he could not help to feel anxious too.

He often thinks that if he has enough fans to support him and listen to his songs. It also eats him up every time he thinks that if he able to give the best performances to his fans. All of the sleepless nights are killing him slowly. But as time goes fast, he is only one day away from the concert.

Jaebeom gets in the car, putting his bag and bucket hat in the passenger seat, could not wait to go home so he could get enough rest for tomorrow. He has been practicing for weeks, his body aches here and there. He does not know if it is from the age, but he certainly notice that his energy has dropped compared to when he first debuted. Maybe it's true. The age factor.

It is almost 12 in the morning, the road is still full with the cars. "Seoul City" Jaebeom sighs, he is stuck in a short jam when he is about to reach his home. Jaebeom throws his looks outside, saw many bright lights from the cars, skyscrapers and apartments building. There were also many restaurants that is still open even at this hour. Drunk people at the side of the karaoke bar and some young couples that just got out from the convenience store.

Jaebeom made a turn to enter his home's residence and park his car, and straight away key in his home's password before all the furs running to his legs. Jaebeom smiles. It felt like all of his tiredness is gone as soon as he saw them.

"I'm sorry for leaving you guys for a long time." Jaebeom squat down, petting all of them one by one. All of the furs are meowing with the presence of their owner as if they are complaining something.

Jaebeom gets up, letting the furs following him to his room before he tossed his belongings from the practice room on the floor of his bedroom. Jaebeom lay flat on his back, arms spread and staring to the ceiling. He has nothing in his mind except the grumbling stomach that is begging to be filled.

He took a shower, and making himself a packet of ramyeon while playing with his phone. He realises that he hasn't checked his phone regularly these days. He opens the KakaoTalk chat just to find Youngjae's messages as he is the MC for his fancon. Jaebeom replied and finishing cooking the ramyeon.

Jaebeom places his hot ramyeon in the living room, planning to eat them in front of the TV and bringing the iced water along. He then decided to open his twitter account, waiting his ramyeon to be less hot and search some of IGOT7's thoughts on his fancon. He is enthusiastic to see if everyone is as excited as him. He scrolled down his twitter account for quite some time before he saw Bambam's tweets.

"Ohh?" Jaebeom mouthed when he plays the video. It was Bambam's edit of Jinyoung's kissing scene in his new drama. Jaebeom screenshot it and send it to Jinyoung's kakaotalk.

Jaebeom
Where are you?

Jinyoung
Just got home

Jaebeom
Have you seen this?

JaebeomHave you seen this?