2000th days vlive

Jaebeom hums at the comfort that he felt, with his arms wrapping around his boyfriend, he snuggles his face at the crook of Jinyoung's neck, laying down on the hotel bed with his pajamas and waiting for his eyes to go sleepy, nothing could make him out of his comfort zones anymore until jinyoung freaks out.

"We gotta do a quick vlive?" Jinyoung's eyes grew wider. Surprised at the messages that he got from his other members.

Jaebeom groaned, he already wanted to go for a sleep with his boyfriend in his arms and now they gotta wake up for their 2000th days quick vlive, they said.

"Where we gonna do the vlive?" Jaebeom is still wrapping his hands around Jinyoung's, not wanting to let that man go.

"In our room" Jinyoung sighs, glad that he is still in his hoodie and shorts so he doesn't have to change.

Jinyoung wakes up, right after Jaebeom let Jinyoung go to the bathroom and putting some cream on his already perfect and flawless face. He also went to his bag to find some beanie to hide his messy hair from cuddling with Jaebeom just now.

"Don't you wanna go for a change?" Jinyoung suggests after seeing jaebeom already in his pajamas.

"I'm lazy, I think I'll go with pajamas" Jaebeom is still on the bed, not showing any sign for him to get up from the bed. Jinyoung just smile cutely, he feels bad that Jaebeom already in his comfort but has to wake up for a vlive.

"It's okay, it's all for our ahgases" Jaebeom gets up from the bed and fix his hair and pajamas.

After a few minutes all of his members already in their room to start the brief vlive.

"It's gonna be brief and after that we can go to sleep" Yugyeom is the last one to enter the room with his shorts and sleeveless black shirt.

"You sure? With 7 of us here?" Youngjae starts to cackle with Bambam.

"This gonna be a long night" Jaebeom sighs and Jackson couldn't help but laugh along because he knew nothing could ever stop the 7 of them whenever they are together.

"Okay, lets start now" command Jaebeom and the vlive goes longer than Jaebeom thought so but shorter than the other members thought so.

"It's not that long" comments Bambam when the pre-record vlive ended. He already gets up to go back to his room.

"Not that long, my ass" Mark's rolls his eyes but still playing his phone on the bed.

Jackson already excused himself to go for a sleep because he is just done with the recording. He gotta take a shower and prepare himself for a sleep.

"So, mark hyung. Are you gonna stay here or what?" Jinyoung sits across from Mark when he sees Mark is so into his phone, not realising that all of his members already gone to their respective rooms.

"Hehehe, I didn't realise everyone has gone to their room" Mark gets up from the bed and close the door and left both Jaebeom and Jinyoung in the room alone.

"Finally!" Jaebeom slams his body onto the bed, feeling comfortable again after he has to get up for that vlive.

Jinyoung went for a bathroom, cleaning his face from the cream that he just wear right now before he going for sleep.

"Babe, go wash your face before sleeping. You cannot go for a sleep without washing your face" Jinyoung shouts from the bathroom and Jaebeom eventually gets up and listen to what Jinyoung said.

"Wash it for me" Jaebeom hugs Jinyoung from the back, placing his chin on Jinyoung's right shoulder.

Jinyoung chuckles with Jaebeom's clinginess, he washes his face first before putting some on his right hand and using his left hand to wet Jaebeom's face a little.

Jinyoung slowly turns back to face Jaebeom before putting the soap foam on Jaebeom's face before rubbing it gently around his face. Jinyoung carefully massages Jaebeom's cheeks, chin, forehead and his temple from getting the soap into Jaebeom's eyes.

Jinyoung then bend Jaebeom down to the sink to wash all the soap foam on Jaebeom's face and dry it with the towel.

"Thank you, baby" Jaebeom kisses Jinyoung's forehead and both of them head to the bed.

"Umm, baby? This is my bed. Yours are next to mine" Jinyoung complaining. Jaebeom himself has take half of the space on the bed.

"I'm gonna sleep one bed with you. I want to hug you till morning" Jaebeom gestures for Jinyoung to lay down on the bed. Jinyoung just follow and Jaebeom wraps his arms around Jinyoung and getting comfortable in no time.

"Are you okay? Comfortable enough?" Jaebeom adjusts his body a little to let Jinyoung has more space for himself and Jinyoung finally can suit himself in that single bed.

"I'm okay" Jinyoung smiles while stroking Jaebeom's hair and kiss Jaebeom's forehead. What would he do without Jaebeom.....

"Don't stare at me like that, I want to have a peaceful sleep" Jaebeom teases Jinyoung when he feels Jinyoung's eyes are still on him and that caught Jinyoung off guard before both of them chuckles simultaneously.

"It's nothing, it's just, I love you so much" Jinyoung tightens the hug around Jaebeom's neck. Jaebeom loves it when Jinyoung babied him like that and he just let Jinyoung planting many kisses on his face until Jinyoung's lips on his lips.

"You know, when we are on stage for a tour, and I sometimes cannot handle myself. I really want to kiss you" Jinyoung blurts out and that does not surprise Jaebeom at all because he felt the same foo.

"But, all i did was stay patient because I could kiss you all night when we are alone" Jinyoung licks his lips and pecks a kiss again on Jaebeom's lips and this time Jaebeom kisses him back, not wanting Jinyoung felt disappointed.

"I feel the same too. Sometimes I just wanna squeeze your butt like I always did" Jaebeom whispers to Jinyoung's ear and that makes Jinyoung blushes.

"You dirty minded man!" Jinyoung pinches Jaebeom's cheek until Jaebeom auch him.

"But I only have a dirty minded if it's you" Jaebeom extends his hand down to Jinyoung's butt before he squeezes that peach hard, making Jinyoung's body jolted a litttle.

"Not tonight, lim jaebeom" Jinyoung warns and Jaebeom just smile.

"It's okay, I understand. I'm tired too. Let's sleep. Goodnight, baby"
________________________________
Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and leave some comments too 😘💚