Moving In

Jinyoung throws himself on the sofa after a long tiring day. He massaging his head and his neck.

"Hyung ah, are you tired? You should have go to the bed now" yugyeom says as he heads towards kitchen and grab one of the mineral water in the freezer. He also bring one to jinyoung.

"I've been more tired than this. It's okay" Jinyoung takes the mineral water and sip it until it left half. Yugyeom sighs as he taking seat beside his hyung. Not knowing why but after Mark hyung moving out, he feels so empty and numb. It's not like he doesn't like living with jinyoung but jinyoung is busy nowadays with their promoting and also his upcoming drama filming, he can already predict that he will always left alone. He hates to think that he has to be alone in the dorm.

Bambam is the one who is usually be with him whenever he is lonely or scared. Bambam will always comforting him by telling him that it's okay. No matter how hard the situation is, he never keep it secret from Bambam. But since Bambam needs a house for his cats he lets bambam goes. He knows that bambam is one call away, but he doesn't want to interrupt his best friend.

Yugyeom plays with his phone, scrolling through his social media. For countless times, he regret for didn't creating a twitter account earlier because his fans are always hilarious on twitter. He smiles and chuckles reading through all the tweets and comments. He loves that when his fans complimenting and posting a stuff about him.

He then suddenly back to earth, he wants to tell jinyoung that he wanted to move house too.

"Jinyoung hyung" Yugyeom called, stuttering

"Hm?" Jinyoung is still shutting his eyes off and massaging his head.

"I— I wanted to live with one of my friends" Yugyeom bites his lips. His heart racing thinking about his hyung's answer but for almost 10 seconds, his hyung didn't answer.

"I know that you always wanted to live with Jaebeom hyung, but because of me, you still live here. You don't want me to be scared living alone right?"

Jinyoung sighs. He sits up and look at his maknae. He knows that Yugyeom did all of these for his sake too. Jinyoung always wanted to live with Jaebeom alone. The apartment that Jaebeom lives is actually for both of them but since Jinyoung didn't want to leave Yugyeom alone, he still live there just sometimes he will go to his boyfriend's apartment.

"Who's your friends?" Jinyoung asks. Firm and fierce.

"Effn" Yugyeom still has his head down.

"I don't know. You have to tell jaebeom hyung" Jinyoung sighs, finding his phone to call his boyfriend. The call rings a few times before Jaebeom answered.

"Jinyoungie?" Jaebeom's voice sounds so soothing even at late this night.

"Hello hyung, here, yugyeom wanted to talk to you" jinyoung passes his phone to yugyeom. Yugyeom nervously take the phone.

"Hello hyung" Yugyeom's voice is shaking. He can hear Jaebeom sighs. Jaebeom knows whenever yugyeom is calling, there must be something. He has been responsible for Yugyeom since he was 19. There was a time where a "big hyung" who plays too hard with Yugyeom until he cried. Yugyeom called jaebeom while crying and told him everything while jaebeom is filming for his drama "Dream High" and from that day, Jaebeom knows that Yugyeom is his child now.

"Tell me" Jaebeom commands. Yugyeom tells him everything. From he wanted to live with his friend until Jinyoung can live with Jaebeom now.

"I know that you guys didn't move together yet because of me. I know. I'm sorry for become a burdensome" His voice cracking. Thinking of how much his hyung taking care of him, he always grateful to god for meeting them together.

"But, I'm big now. I can take care of myself. Even I'm a little bit clumsy, but I successfully can made it to the law of the jungle without any of you guys. I can do it alone without Bambam, you and jinyoung hyung. Please trust me. Even though you were the one taking care of me before I'm going to the jungle"

Jaebeom and Jinyoung sigh in unison. Yugyeom always amaze at that couple. No matter how far they'll be, but the always loyal and longing for each other. He feels bad that he is the cause of distance between his Jaebeom and Jinyoung hyung. If it's not because of his scaredy-cat, his hyungs are probably happy with each other now.

"Gyeom-ah, don't force yourself. Me and jinyoungie are fine with this distance. It makes us missing each other more. You're the maknae, we need to take care of you. Gyeom-ah, we are responsible for you. Don't think like that" Jaebeom convinces yugyeom in hopes that yugyeom will change his mind. But yugyeom has determined that he wanted to move out and let Jinyoung and Jaebeom hyungs together.

"It's okay hyung, I'll be just fine. Both of you can visit me anytime" Yugyeom smiles while looking at jinyoung who is actually been staring at him too.

"Please, tell me if there is anything you need. I'm responsible for you. For others members too" Jaebeom started to give his blessings.

"Thank you hyung, I'll tell you anytime" He heard Jaebeom's "yes" and handing the phone back to Jinyoung.

"So, when are you gonna move in here, babe?" Jinyoung blushes a little, never expected that this day would come. It feels bittersweet though.

"The day when Yugyeom leaves. We will move together" Jinyoung looking at Yugyeom and receive a thumbs up from him.

"Okay, cannot wait to have you here even I have to let Yugyeom alone" Jaebeom sighs under his breathe.

"It's okay, he is a grown up man. You don't have to worry about him okay? I'm sure he'll do well. Or else he will call and cry at you" Jinyoung smirks and Yugyeom throws a pillow at him.

Jinyoung laughs so does Yugyeom. Yugyeom slowly come to Jinyoung when Jinyoung ended the call.

"Thank you hyung, for taking care of me. I love you" Yugyeom hugs Jinyoung and buried his face into Jinyoung's shoulder. Jinyoung pats Yugyeom's head and nods.

"I love you too"