Coming Home

Coming Home

Jaebeom hops on his bed, bouncing a little from the spring that try to balance his weight. He lays flat on his back and charge his phone before he shuts his eyes off.

His mind never go a day without thinking about his boyfriend who is currently filming for his upcoming drama and that makes Jaebeom lonely because Jinyoung has to leave him for almost 5 days just to shoot the drama elsewhere that quite far from the place they live. He sighs. He has been missing him so much and it was lonely in the apartment alone so he decided to went out together with Mark and Yugyeom just now. Having some dinner and talks over their off days.

They have some times for themselves these days so they use it to take a rest and have a vacation with their family and their friends. Jaebeom usually making songs at late of night when sometimes he cannot sleep because has been missing his boyfriend but he is too afraid to give him a call or even text him first because he thinks that will cause a nuisance.

He hesitates everyday whether he should call or text Jinyoung first because he doesn't want to distract Jinyoung's mind and let him finish his filming smoothly. Jinyoung usually call him once a day but starting yesterday, Jinyoung didn't even call or text him and that makes him dead worried. He misses him so much.

"Is Jinyoung gonna call tonight?" He doubts himself. He ruffles his own hair in frustration thinking about his boyfriend. He then gets up and change into more comfortable clothes for sleep. He changes into grey hoodie which it is belongs to Jinyoung and blue black sweatpants and that's his. Jaebeom sniffs the hoodies which still has Jinyoung's scent on it. The smell that lingers around him make him suffocate as he feels Jinyoung is there but he cannot touch him. It hurts his heart.

He then decided to go through his Instagram before he is going to sleep. He takes a look at his following's photos. Some photos from Winner's Seungyoon world tour and he liked it. He smiles by himself thinking that doing a world tour is somewhat miraculous for him because he has been dreaming of it since he was a trainee. And now he got to do the world tour with all his group members including the love of his life make him giggle. He misses that feelings.

He receives a call out of a blue and he gasps out loud.

"Jinyoungie??" He quickly gets up from his bed and without hesitation answer the call.

"Hello hyung" the voice over the phone sounds so calm and beautiful. Just like his face.

"Nyoungie" Jaebeom's voice sounds like he is calling him home instead of answering his call. But yes, he is calling him home.

"Where are you hyung?" Jinyoung asks, his voice is calm than ever. Jaebeom wonders why he starts the conversation like that. Wasn't it supposedly to start it with "how are you doing?" when you haven't meet someone for some quite of time.

"At home" he answered it anyway, not making any more hesitation. He can hear Jinyoung sighs. It's not that sigh, this sigh is like sigh in relief.

"I'm coming home" Jaebeom eyes wide open, not sure he heard it right but he really wanted to hear that words from Jinyoung.

"You have another day, right? Have it finished already?" Even his heart wanted Jinyoung to quickly home but he cannot be selfish and he must prioritise Jinyoung's schedule too.

"Yes I have but I will rush there tomorrow morning. I miss you, honey. I want to see your face" both of them sigh. Jaebeom supposedly to prevent Jinyoung from coming home because it left only a day before he can back home but Jinyoung is impatient enough to get through this hard time just to be with Jaebeom.

"I'll wait for you, babe" Jaebeom ends the call with a smile on his face. Cannot wait to see his boyfriend's face after some time.

After half an hour, he hears someone enters the cubicle's apartment password and the door is slam open. Jaebeom gets out from the room and saw his beautiful boyfriend, struggling to take off his shoes.

"Welcome home, baby" Jaebeom spreads his hand open and waiting for Jinyoung to intertwine their body together. Jinyoung doesn't waste any time and hugs Jaebeom back. He buries his face into Jaebeom's neck. He loves it how his face fits in Jaebeom's crook of neck.

Jaebeom kissed Jinyoung's forehead and tighten their hugs. The missing of each other's presence melt away when their body strangles together. They finally break their hug and stare into each other's eyes. Their eyes full with "I miss you' 'I love you' and also 'I need you'.

Jaebeom pecks his lips with Jinyoung's and shut their eyes off. The heavy feelings inside their heart dropped out and only ease remains. They have each other in their hands and nothing could go wrong for them tonight.

"I miss you so much, baby" Jaebeom pulls Jinyoung's face by the chin and spread his kisses all over Jinyoung's face. From his cheeks, to his forehead, the tip of his nose and also the jaw. Jinyoung giggles and pout his lips to signalling Jaebeom to end his kiss on Jinyoung's lips.

Jaebeom pulls Jinyoung into their room and let Jinyoung change into his pyjamas. Jinyoung then wash his face from the make up for his filming. It takes 15 minutes for Jinyoung to clean them all up before he rinse his face with a towel and quickly snuggled under the blanket and into Jaebeom's arms.

"I don't like sleeping alone" Jinyoung whines. Traces his hands on Jaebeom's covered chest. Jaebeom kisses his hair over and over to reassuring him that he is fine now because he has Jaebeom with him right now.

"Me too, Nyoungie. This bed feels so empty without you" Jaebeom strokes Jinyoung's hair and makes the younger reduce their distance. Jaebeom put his hands around Jinyoung's waist and squeeze Jinyoung's asscheeks.

Jinyoung hits Jaebeom playfully on his chest and his face turns red.

"Missing that things too" Jaebeom winks and chuckles before pressing their lips together.

"Since we haven't met for so long, I'll let you do whatever you want" Jaebeom mumbles under their breath.

"Anything?" Jinyoung's eyes wide open. Surprised with Jaebeom's words.

"Yeah, maybe tonight you can ride me"

The rain suddenly pours down as if the angels blessing the two hearts that yearning for each other to become one. The hotness from the friction of their body make the night more meaningful for them and the sounds of skin slapping, loud moaning and also whining make them more beautifully gorgeous.

And just like that, they both sleeping in each other's arms and using that limited time to appreciate more each other's presence.