𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 11, 2022𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐎'𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐘

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 11, 2022
𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐎'𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐘

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

✿✿✿

❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐆𝐎 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘? its the weekend.❞ my auntie sat on the couch.

"i don't have anybody to go out with though," i frowned.

"so what, you can go out and meet people." she laughed.

"i'll try," i sighed.

i got up and went in my room to find something to wear. i already showered when i first got up, i don't know why my auntie always wants me out the house. the bronx wasn't a good place to be roaming around all day, especially by the deli.

i put on my white cropped shirt, some blue jeans, and these 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐬. i sighed before grabbing my keys off my night stand and leaving out my room.

"where you going?" yahivai questioned me.

"just for a walk, tete wants me to go out." i told him. yahivai was a bit overprotective, and a bit nosy.

"li, be safe." i smiled before saying bye to my aunt and leaving out the front door.

i walked down the street and looked for stuff to get into. i seen a basketball court full of people so i decided to go in and sit on the singled—bleacher. as i skimmed through small groups of people, i noticed one group was camrin and his friends, i think he noticed that i was staring for a little too long so he started walking towards my way.

𝘰𝘩 𝘯𝘰, 𝘪 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘸..

"yerr! sammy whatchu' on?" he sat next to me on the bleachers.

"nothing, just decided to come out today." i responded. i looked up noticing the rest of his friends coming our way which made me mentally panic.

i wasn't used to talking to a group of people everyday because i wasn't so great at holding conversations. i didn't wanna be boring around everybody and kill their vibes.

"yoo, lil sammy somewhere outside of school? thought i'd never see this." the boy 'nas' laughed, i gave a small smile and just waved.