00 - Introduction

tildeath

we do art

☁︎

S Y N O P S I S

Leonardo comes from a family full of artists, him being one himself. He loves his own company most of the time, he's quiet and finds comfort in books and art. One day, an old painting, almost ancient, passed down from generation to generation has been stolen. 

Aria, daughter of well-known detective James Woods, finds out about his predicament through her father after Leonardo comes to him for help. She's inquisitive, she's confident and she loves to give a helping hand. Intrigued by the situation, she takes the case from her father and decides to solve the mystery with the help of her friend, Chloe. Throughout the entire case, Ariá gets rather close to Leonardo. 

Friends? Lovers? There's a thin line between the two.

A U T H O R' S N O T E

hi, hello! thank you for choosing to read 'the cracked painting'. the main characters in this book are by no means perfect and i tried my best to make them as relatable as possible. this book is my very first wattpad book therefore i am prone to errors/mistakes so constructive criticism is appreciated :)

the way the school system is in my country is structured differently than how america has it. for example, there's no elementary school or middle school. it's just kindergarten, primary school, high school then college! here (in my country), 1st grade to 6th is the primary school duration while 7th grade to 13th grade is high school duration. so, in case there is any confusion, hopefully my explanation cleared that up a bit :)

there will be a little italian dialogue. i will be using google translate, so the translations won't be spot on. any corrections will be gladly appreciated!

enjoy! i hope you have fun reading as much as i did writing this. 

D I S C L A I M E R

this is a work of fiction. names, characters, places and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. any resemblance to actual events, locales or persons, living or dead, is merely coincidental.

© All Rights Reserved. 

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording or other electronic or mechanical methods without permission in writing from the author.

Character Aesthetics

ARIÁ WOODS

ARIÁ  WOODS