1st part

Jimin pov

Hii guys I'm park jimin I'm a college student but not anymore because today is our last day of our college and... (cut by someone)
" you are coming or not " oh sorry guys i should leave now because my two best friends kill me...hey a

plz introduce us to them...
A/n : it's ok minnie i will you goo.....
.
Some main things about story...
.
Jimin and tae are best friends from their childhood...Their parents are also best friends, that's why they too
Jimin's father used to work in Tae's father's company, both used to come together but one day both died in a car accident...when jimin and tae were too young.. after that theirs moms took care of them..

they complete their school together and high school also and went to college.. In college they met with a boy who's name is jeon jungkook...He was an orphan.. on seeing all the three became best friends...bestest friends... Taehyung and kook are dating each other since last 6 months and jimin also has no problem with their relationship....even he is very happy with this...
.
.

Present time ..

..today is the last day of their college Farewell party is going on in college but all three of them have come to the college park....
.
.
Now All three of them came and lay down on the grass under a tree.....Taehyung is lying in the middle and jimin is lying on his right side and kook is lying on his left side... They looking at sky with peaceful silence but jimin broke thid silence and said.
.
.
"guys ...what will you guys do next " he turned to tae's face ..
.
.
Tae replied " mom had said that when I complete my studies, she will make me the CEO of our company, so its clear what should I do next..."
.
.
I didn't want to tell but I can't hide anything...soo I have given an interview in Tae's company, jimin knows that if those people have selected then I will work there" kook also replied... Tae gets up and sit down with confused face and said..
.
.
Huhh?? When did you interview in the company and did not even tell me..?? Tae making pout then kook also gets up and said.. "it was your surprise baby..And I had forbade jimin to tell you.."
Tae turned to jimin who was still lying on the grass and giving them Death glare.. Tae gulped and said " why you looking like that as you eat us Alive " jimin aslo gets up with deep sigh and said
.
.
"seriously guys.. Seriously?? When did you guys start talking about work?? You guys are too boring?? Jimin rolls his eyes ...kook standup and went to jimin and sit beside him while he hugged jimin from side and said
.
.
"what you wanna know jimishiii" jimin agian rolls his eyes and said...
.
.
Aghhh kookie.. Don't call me jimishiii and i wanna know about your love story.. What happened next and when you guys will get married ?? Jimin explaining while doing this..