8th part

Next day

"Bye bye daddy and papa" "bye bye uncle's" both children wave their hands.. when car disappear from their eyes ..they walked inside kindergarten..."hold my hand min-ah ..." Yunbi said , juntaemin immediately held his nonna's hand . "Flom (from)!now ..min-ah sit in Youl( your) class" yunbi confused at first....she was about to ask why then they reached at the door of class room.. "oh come in both of you " both children went inside the class where all other kids looked at them juntaemin get nervous because all kids who were sitting in class mostly they are older then him he garb his nonna's hand tightly "Mr. juntaemin Give your introduction to your class." The teacher said to him. Juntaemin first looked at his nonna seeing his nonna's face he became confident that here is someone who stands beside him like his shield Yunbi's give him cute smile and juntaemin smiled back . "I am Kim Juntaemin. I love My family and my nonna. I hope you guys will become good fliends(friends) of mine " All the kids started laughing at him because he was lisp..." He still lisp" one of students said while  Juntaemin panicked and hid behind his nonna and started crying silently.."nonna min-ah
Don't wanna stay hele(here)" he grabbed his nonna's shirt tightly..
" It's ok min-ah I'm Here" "silent" teacher order to class "both of you take your seat " juntaemin walked behind his nonna. He try to Don't make eye contact with anyone...They both sit on last second seat . Yunbi wiped taemin's tear " why they laughed at min-ah ? " Juntaemin sobbed..yunbi again wiped his tear's with her soft and little hand .."it's ok min-ah.. they are fool don't take them seriously" yunbi made circles on juntaemin back for giving him comfort..

After that teacher give some activities to all class...He forgot things while playing the game ...

All day passed but still had some time left to leave school so teacher said "let's play game" all children shout in cheers..."ok ok i asking your parents name I know who knows the name of his parents very well." All students raised their hands yunbi and juntaemin also .. teacher causally point too some one and ask "what's yours father name ? " teacher asked  "my papa's name jagiya and mom's name baby " student said cutely and teachers chuckles "from where you know this name's" teacher again asked "my papa and mom always called each other by these names" some students are confused and some are know about these name and who knows they were laughing and juntaemin one from them he's not laughing like other..his hand were placed on his mouth and giggled lightly...

Teacher asking from them then her attention gose to a little Boy who was giggling with her nonna... "From last second banch...you cutie standup"  The teacher was not the one who had gone to introduce them to the class that's why she don't know his name.. juntaemin stand up from his seat and said "yes miss" hearing cute voice teacher melt .."what's yours father name"
Juntaemin first looked at all class and said "min ah won't tell, when min ah told my name earliel, all of them wele laughing at min-ah." Teacher cooed his cuteness how this little creature speaking and she's was sorry because this cutie face embarrassment."aww no baby no one laughing at you if anyone did i will  give punishment " juntaemin looked at his noona and she nods "ok my name is kim juntaemin and my dada's name kimjeon jimin and my papa's name is kim jungkook ....and my daddy's name is Kim taehyung" with that juntaemin take his seat back and taecher also get to know he have three father..

It's time to leave some student's are left Ok parents had taken the rest of the children, yunbi and juntaemin were also waiting for jimin to come. Some students gossips and juntaemin heared they were talking about him.."he have three father hahaha" they laughed ... juntaemin stand from his seat and went to them .."what ale you guys talking?" Juntaemin asked in angry voice " you have three father you must be adopted" they all started laughing at him juntaemin eye's filled with tear's not because of word adopted but Infront of him their father's get insulted he didn't want to create any drama again but......

After some time jimin arrived and go towards the class of children He slowly going towards the class.  jimin never thought that he would have to see all this..his jaw dropped when he saw the most horrible scene.

Juntaemin sitting on a boy and hitting him and yunbi sitting on another one..and he did same as juntaemin.."stop it" jimin yelled and go towards kids. Juntaemin and yunbi panicked and get off from children's .other children run out from class..

Yunbi and juntaemin stand while there head low ... juntaemin's one shoes in his foot and another one laying in the corner of class . his shirt tugged in pants from one side ..messy hair...full dust on his face ..and other side yunbi's one pony tail was open and her shoes in her hands ..with with which she was hitting them. "Let's go" Only these words coming from jimin's mouth. First jimin picked all things of kids which were spread here and there both kids try to help him but jimin refused and order them just stand in corner.

"Dadda" jimin give him glare and made him shut up . Now they were on the way of  home. Yunbi sobbing silently and juntaemin just did same what yunbi did at morning for him ..while sitting in passenger seat. "It's ok Papa will save us" juntaemin whisper in Yunbi's ear.

Car stoped Infront of kim's mansion. Jimin got off and went inside. Both kids looked at him. Yunbi start crying more .. first juntaemin remove his seat belt and then yunbi's ...he open car's door and jump down .. he went to another side of car and with full struggle he open car's door for yunbi ...both kids also went inside home..

Juntaemin try to find jimin but he didn't.. he hold Yunbi's hand and said "let's go in minah's loom" they both about to go but voice of jimin made them stop. Yunbi shaking in fear . " no one will go anywhere" jimin come out from kitchen . He looked at the clock . Juntaemin understand that his dadda waiting for papa and daddy . "Dadda please we ale solly" juntaemin cried in the fear of his daddy.. while yunbi crying more seeing juntaemin crying because he's one who comforting him before .

Jimin just stands with the supporting of wall . He was also feeling bad for making the kids cry but he wanted to make them weak in front of the kids. it was the second time juntaemin made mistake. After some time tae and kook enter in house while laughing at random chat but their eyes gose wide when they saw both kids crying like crazy...tae run toward kids and got down on his knees in front of them so he could reach equal to their hights. He hugged them.

While kook went to jimin and about to ask what happened but before he could speak he saw jimin's eye's become watery. Jimin left from their and went to up stairs not even bother to himself for clearing things.

Taehyung try to comfort kids but they crying continuously. "Bubba,, shhh daddy is here please calm down" but kids were keeping both his shoulders wet with their tears. "Take yunbi with you tae" kook said from behind. in house everyone knows that juntaemin and kook's bond very strong . Yes everyone love juntaemin equally but juntaemin love his papa more because when he did any mistake because he's the one who saved him from others. Tae nod and both kids get off from his shoulders tae wiped their tears with thumbs. Before he left he kissed juntaemin's forehead. He picked yunbi who snuggle up with tae and went upstairs.

Kook sit Infront of juntaemin. Juntaemin about to hug his beloved papa but kook made him stop while grabbing his little arm. "What you done today? I never saw jimin crying after marriage but today he's crying? Why?" Kook voice was bitter. Juntaemin never saw his papa angry and He was scared of his behavior and started crying a lot.
"I'm asking something taemin" kook again asked. "Stop it kook" kook looked at the door their maid and mrs. Kim stand ing at the door ..

Mrs. Kim run toward juntaemin and hugged him who was shaking in fear. "How dare you yelling at min"  "mom" kook try to defend himself but mrs kim pick min up and went to her room. Kook also stand up and rushed towards their room.