9th

Kook enter his room. Jimin crying on tae's shoulder.tae just patted his head.." it's all my fault.. I'm not good father bear" it's all what jimin thinking...that he's not good father. He wants to ne a good father like his parents but he thinks that he's not but it's not true..

Kook come towards his husbands and sit behind jimin and hug him from back. "Sorry jiminaaa...i always support him .. it's not your fault baby it's mine.." kook can't see jimin crying. Jimin broke his hug from tae and trun ...faced kook . He wiped his tear who want to escape from his eyes..."s-seriously jiminaaa it's not your f fault" kook burst into tears..and jimin immediately hugged him . Tae just admire them how adorable his husbands ..who crying like their son. Tae stand from his place and approach them and kissed them on their crown. "No one's fault baby.. it's just misunderstanding...now shhhh clam down i want to talk with bubba too" tae said while he placed his lover's head on his chest and comfort them by his heartbeat...

"no need to talk to him ..he is sleeping now" mrs. Kim enter in their room with cold face. " "Mom..Did you talk to him? Jimin don't tell me anything. what happened." Tae went to near his mom but his mom continuosly looking at jimin who was nervous in the gaze of his beloved mumma. " You couldn't believe bear.. For such a small thing, my child was made to cry so much." Jimin looked up from floor and about to cut his mumma's word but before he could response she spoke " He beat up bad kids who were older than him and that those bad kids were talking bad about his parents. That's why he beat them . " Tae and kook both are shocked and immediately looked at jimin . after Tae couldn't control his laugh..and he burst into laughter. ..kook wiped his tear and looked at his husband in disappoint "this is the reason..that your crying.." he asked ....but got no reply from jimin....but now tae is rolling on floor holding his tummy ..kook stand up from bed and glare at tae. Who shut his mouth immediately with the fear of angry bunny.."i need fresh air" saying this he went out from room and tae again burst into laughter

But stop when he hear sobbing..mrs.kim looked at tae and tae give her back look . Don't know from which thing jimin bothered... From the past days he's become more protective and strict dad...both mrs. Kim and tae understand his feelings but jimin's main problem he always wants to solve every problem by himself but some time we need someone who helped us,care for us, do thing on behalf of us, it's natural. Jimin just puzzled with his own thoughts like what if people judge juntaemin due to us?What if we didn't take good care of him? What if he is made fun of because of us? What if he was bullied by other kids? And many more questions always follow him . That's why he afraid.

Mrs kim left them alone in their room .. first tae adore his husband how fluffy his cheeks become when He is crying and that pout on his lips ...wow....but this is not the right time thinking about these things... Tae shook his head and went to their bed where jimin is laying. Tae lay beside him. But now mochi baby is angry so he turned his face opposite side . Tae back hugged him .." okay sorry..i am not making fun of you ..love" tae kissed his top of head  " but ... Minnie there not any big mistake of him... Every person do such things in their childhood... Humm  I'm right minna??" Tae accept answer but only sniffing heard from other side ..tae broke his hug then he slide his one arm under jimin head and made him turn . Jimin looked at tae with his swollen eyes. Tae wiped his taer with his other hand " then I'm bad father" only those words left from jimin's mouth..." No...as i always said you're best dad" tae kissed his forehead.." minnie ... don't made things complicated...all kids do same ..and You should be happy that juntaemin's growth is going on very well, he beat the children of his older age." Tae laughed..but jimin hit his chest make him stop.." what .." tae asked "i always scared him by using your name but u support him?" Tae chuckled softly.... "Please minnie don't overthink Let life go on as it is going on" jimin just nodded his head on tae's chest...

Silence filled their room only breathing voices able to hears...now jimin making circles on tae's tummy...after he broke this kill-able silence "what if juntaemin become bully" tae huffed in disappointment... this mochi never change ...tae didn't say any word but jimin understand why he's not giving him answer he looked up "I can't help with overthinking " tae smiled at jimin "i can halp" jimin nerrow his brows while tae sit up on bed and hovering him. Jimin just gasped .he placed his little fluffy hand on his chest "what are you doing"  tae just smirk....and start leaning towards jimin lips only little distension remain when tae said " should i start from here or " after that he moved a little down leaving open gate of heaven behind... He placed a open month kiss on jimin's neck..." From here?? " Giving him goosebomps as his widen eyes ..but he shut his eyes immediately when he nibbling his sweet spot , gained a whimpered moan from him . He smrik

After giving a sweet sensation...he placed his lips on his forehead " we love you minna .... please don't do such things which harm you....

----------------------------------------------------

Hii ..  i know i know .....but i have some personal problems... that's why i was not able to write chapter..

Plz don't hate me.....