7 part

Back to present...

Jimin was just thinking about past how he tae and kook made up. Jimin thought " i glad i have two angel" he mumbles Angle word popup in his mind because of the song which one playing on Spotify app ...

____Angel ______
___angle baby angle ._____
____Your my angle baby____
_____Baby your angle .._____.
_____Angle baby____

Knock knock...he was extremely lost in his thoughts but A knock on the door brought him out of his deep thoughts. "Come in ,The door is open" jimin looked at door ,that he can see who will come but no one came . he lowered her eyes a little, then his beloved son was coming in with his little feet, held tablet in hand " dadda,,, " first he put his tablet on bed and then tries to climb on the bed..jimin was just watching while he trying but when juntae's attempt failed, he made pout ...jimin chuckles at his son's reaction he picked him up and put him on the bed.

" Min-ah angly (angry) with you dadda" he confessed, jimin put his diary on table and hugged his son from side .. "and why mr. juntae angry with his dadda??" Jimin pinch on his cheek " You said that you would come to pick min-ah up evelyday( everyday) , but today you did not come. Jimin held him in his embaras and kissed him " bubba...Today your granny's checkup, and your anuty on her leave so I had to go with her. That's why hoby hyung brought you.... sorry love" he said sorry with holding his ear juntae hugged him "it's ok mommy" juntae giggled " ohh you little brat " He started tickling him by making him sit on his lap and the whole room echoed with the laughter of both of them as if heaven's angles is laughing together....

"Can i join" they looked up by controlled their laughter. Kook was standing at door keeping sweet smile on his lips..he walked inside and he took off his coat and came and sat down with his lovely child and husband. jimin gave him a sweet smile. and juntaemin got up from jimin's lap and sat on his papa's lap. "Good evening papaa" kook cooed his son's nose and replied him "very good evening bubba" "juntae bad manners? " Jimin Crossed his arm over his chest..." Soolyyy" juntaemin stand from kook's lap and went to the table which was laying beside bed ..He picked up the water jug ​​and tried to pour water into the glass but there was no water in the jug. "Dadda....??? Empty..." " Give me" jimin held jug from taemin and Went down to the kitchen to get water. kook signals taemin to sit next to him and he comes and sits next to him. " How was your second day babyy?" juntaemin pout at his question" When daddy went to leave the kindelgalen..... " He take breath and continue", he waz coming back after making us shhit(sit) in the class,” (take breath because his little lings not capable for reducing much air ) "then the mish came and she complained about yestelday's ashident(accident). Daddy  said he was solly, I didn't like that daddy's plide(pride)bowed down becauze of min-ah ..." juntaemin lower his head because of he feel gulty...kook just patted his head and kissed his crown.." dadda gives you very good manners and i have most intelligent baby "

Kook dramatically said for cheers his son's mood and it's work...juntaemin giggled his papa's reaction..both started laughing. kook made him sit on his lap and said .."i have good news for you babby" juntaemin jumped and looked at his papa .."

"wht is it...can i get strawberry today or banana milk or .....i got?"
Taemin blushed and kook understand his son's very innocent thought..and ask. "Or what babyy?" Taemin giggled and started playing with his fingers..is nonna leady (ready) for going on a date with me" taemin blushing hard ...
and the kook on the other hand was trying hard to hold back his laughter.

He finally success..he clear throat and said "no but yaeh it's seems like same.." kook pinched his son's nose ..taemin's pleased eyes waiting for the good news.." I talked to the principal of your kindergarten, from tomorrow you can sit in Yunbi's class. But on one condition...you have to study hard so that you can get good marks."

"Rewlly (really) yeeeeeeee bub you papa" juntaemin hugged his papa in joy..... They both were chatting then kook heard footsteps coming towards room..."bubba stand up...i want to take shower first" juntae giggled and nodded his head as no..." Plz bubba" tae standing at the door removing his tie. When his gaze went to kook tae smirked and looked at door ..

"Tae noo please I came first" Taemin jumped from his papa lap and enjoy his two father's drama. Both kook and tae run toward bathroom. Both grabbed the lock of door. " babe ... please I'm going first" tae smirked.." no way babe Since when have you come, you could have taken a bath earlier." Juntaemin giggled when his papa pleased " you little brat, i always helped you but you always support him" juntaemin stand up and " my bunny papa strongest then bear daddy " kook looked at tae proudly "really bubba" tae looked at juntae with questioning eyes with naughty smile now juntaemin confused 😕 " bear... please let me go" kook said in his sweet voice..try to convince him " let's take shower together" tae smirked . Kook blushed and hit his arm.."I'm not interested " kook back off but when tae open the door of bathroom kook immediately jumped in bathroom and locked the door "thanks babe" he yelled.

Juntaemin giggled. Tae turned his head and attack on his son with tickls both are laughing so hard.

After few minutes Jimin also came back from kitchen. Holding some snacks and in other hand water of jug

" How's your day bear” jimin asked pouring water in the glass but juntaemin got up from daddy's lap and grabbed the glass from his appa and gave it to his daddy "Thank you my marshmallow" Tae said holding the glass from him. "My day went like every day minnie, there were a lot of meetings. I'm tired arghh” tae complained .." but daddy ... today is youl turn to play with me" junmin pout " I took a bath first and then we'll play but I am tired, so later I have work so that's why i get your papa and dadda to work that they can help me in my work " tae winked at jimin who was giving him death glare " tae hold his laugh "that's why we played for a while, that's okay?" Juntaemin hummed and sit while holding his tablet...and play some kids stuff . Jimin went to tae and sit beside him "how's mom what doctor said ?" Tae asked without looking at jimin because his eyes are busy looking at his adorable son..his attention goes to jimin when jimin placed his head on tae's shoulder and made little sad pout .." what happened minniee..is something bothering you? " Tae intertwined his hand with jimin and looked at him .."
Her health is fine but doctor has said that she takes stress about something which is not good for her health." Tae narrowed his eyes " stress?" Jimin nodded his head on tae's shoulder " " come here " tae demand and jimin looked at him and tae grabbed him from shoulders made him look at straight into his eyes..." Don't worry i'll talk her " tae peaks on jimin's forehead " and you also don't worry baby" jimin nodded...

" Aghhh hot water is good for health" kook stretching his body...jimin chuckles and tae also join him ..." Wait for tonight babe" tae whisper and smirk..

Knock knock.....all four's attention goes to door .." may i come in master?" Their maid standing at door holding tray with three coffee's cup . Jimin nodded " noona We didn't order it . " Jimin holding tray from her and placed it on table ...tae ignored her because he don't like her and kook don't care about her . " Actually I was making coffee for madam, then I heard the master saying that he is tired, so I made coffee for all three of you." Jimin smiled and nod .

Other hand juntaemin and kook laughing at some funny vedios...jimin admired them tae was about to take a bath but he stopped when he heard the sound of laughter and he also came near them and started laughing watching the video..

You have the best family in the world, protect it from the evil eyes of the world......." Maid Said and bowed and left from their...