3rd part

(Morning time..)
...
Tae pov.
...
I was sleeping when a horn of a car woke me up from my sleep.I didn't want to open my eyes but still I opened, but when I opened I realized that two pure souls are sleeping with me while hugging me tightly.. One of them's face was near my neck and one's face was on my chest. One of these two legs was wrapped around my waist and the other leg was wrapped around my legs.i think I'm looks like a sandwich.these two are my bread and im omelet.

I was admiring the sleepy beauty of both of them but again the horn of that car pulled me out of my thought and gave me a reason to shout at her or him"who the hell this stupid man and what does he want from us this morning???..i whisper i didn't wanna ruined their sleeping beauty.

Suddenly the sound of the car honking stopped. I took a sigh of relief and tried to sleep again but then the doorbell started ringing...

I slowly moved both of them away from me so that they could stay asleep and not wake up, so I slowly got up from middle of them.. When I got up between the two of them, they both hugged each other and fell asleep again...i chuckled at their cuteness..

It didn't take long for my face expression to change. When I heard the sound of doorbell ringing again...i went down stairs with Cold face.

When I went and opened the door, I saw that a tall handsome boy was standing there carrying some files and was waiting for the door to open

When I went and opened the door, I saw that a tall handsome boy was standing there carrying some files and was waiting for the door to open...and know he is eunwoo our lawyer. "what's wrong.. What are you doing here" I asked him in a very cold tone..i placed my both hands in my pockets.

"Good morning sir.. Actually sir i have come to pick up jimin sir for office.." i grind my teeth because of anger, how can he take minnie's name from his mouth??

You are not his driver.And today he is not coming to work, he has urgent work, he will text you, now he is sleeping, now you can go..he was about to say something but i close the door infront of his face..

I was going towards the room that I saw a note on the dining table, I picked up that note and came to know that mom has written this note..

To my babies

I will take care of office work, take care of Minnie and enjoy. Today is a special day for him.I don't want him to remember the accident that happened a year ago and spoil his day keeping him happy..bear.. Your aunt will also be happy to see him happy..
From : your mom

I put that note back on the table and went to my room. I saw that both of them were not on their bed. "where are they both" i mumbled while walking towards my bed and looking here and there for them.. Then someone pushed me from behind and threw me on the bed. I was about to look back.They had closed the door until I saw who it was that pushed me. I was alone in the room. I got up from the bed with a deep sigh and went to the door and spoke to thrm in my very sweet voice."minnie, kookie baby plz open the door.. " I'm damn sure this plan is minnie's, he does the same every time to get something from me..