4 part

Today!! Really.... "kook started jumping on bed tae was laughing watching him jump like a kid.but suddenly kook stopped and his face expression changed.. "what he hates us" This thing pierced tae's heart, he managed himself and said "no baby he never.. come here " kook obey his boyfriend and sit next to him tae wrapped his arm around him and pull him into his embrace.. Kook hugged him back.. Actually tae is also afraid of rejection..

After few minutes.. "ok now let's go" tae parted away from kook... "(glup) now.. Are you sure?" tae stand up from bed and held kook's hand.. "do you believe me " kook just nodded.. "ok now come on " they both left the room.. And went to down stairs..

They saw their love, their heartbeat.. Sitting next to mrs. Kim and Was opening the gifts received by the guests at the birthday party..a bright smile dancing on his lips.. And eyes were closed because of smile.. Tae and kook just staring at him and admire his beauty..

Suddenly jimin feel gaze on him so he looked back.. Where he found both their best friend standing there, when they notice that jimin looking back at him.. They exchanged their glance..and clear his throat at the same time..

"Bear...kookiee.. " jimin run to them and held their..Unaware of the feelings of both the boys
infront "come let me show you my gifts  which i got today" both boys followed him.. But kook was afraid so that's why he looked at tae again and agian.tae gesture to him for clam down

Tae went and sat with his mom hugging her from side who give him a warm and sweet smile and smile back and kook sat down with jimin.

Some gifts were opened and some were still wrapped in glitter paper..spreading on table..
"here,, "  jimin took gift from all gifts.."hobi hyung and yoongi hyung gave me this " jimin took out a hoodie of light red and black color from a box.

"It's suits you minnie" tae held hoodie from his hand and creassess on clothe.."not talk to me.. " jimin Crossed his arms around his chest and hummed..
Tae was totally confused why he acting like.. What even he do..
So he asked "what I'm done now..? " mrs. Kim and kook just giggled at childhood friends drama... 

"Everyone gave me gift, even those who did not know me, but you did not give me any gift, that is why I am angry" kook and mrs. Kim made 'o'face and agreed with jimin and positioned themselves with jimin's side.."bear.. That's not fair.." mrs. Kim held hand that tae had placed on his shoulder, he picked up and put it down and hugged jimin from side.. "yes mumma, scold him I didn't think he that much busy in his work that he forget about bought my birthday gift" mrs kim just nodded "tae i just thinking you brought his gift but you didn't.. Really this is unfair " kook also complained.

" clam down guys.. You people are accusing me as if I forgot to bring the key to some treasure and anyway I do not forget anything..." tae made his way to where jimin were sitting he went to her and knelt down infront of him..he took jimin's tiny hand and and placed on his own hand and looked into jimin's eyes.. Jimin also looked back in his eyes.. Thay totally lost in each others eyes

"i never, minnie.." tae said, jimin feel his heartbeat increased  so he immediately broke their eye contact.."Then show me" jimin Spock while avoiding eye contact with tae. "come with me " tae held jimin's hand and made him stand up with him..

"Ok babies you guys enjoy.. I'm going to home" mrs. Kim also stand up from the couch. Jimin immediately hugged her "mumma stay here tonight" mrs. Kim smile at him and petted his back " minnie..I have some office related work and I have to do packing also because I have a meeting tomorrow,so I am going out of city for a few days." jimin parted away... "whatt.. You and bear have come yesterday,and now one meeting again tomorrow?" tae and mrs. Kim both chuckled ..
"We had postponed the meeting which was today, so it is necessary to reach the meeting tomorrow." jimin again hugged her..but this time his eyes were teary... He sobbed on his mumma's shoulder.. "love u mumma... Love u so much... " mrs. Kim rubbed his back and said"love u too my baby Minnie... Shh don't cry plz.. You make me cry baby.. And i know my Minnie will never let me cry " jimin parted away and wiped his tears.. And nodded mrs. Kim kissed his forehead and said "i'll go baby.. Can i? " jimin nodded. In yes...