I'll Take Care of You

This idea is from AlexxAlecc ! Thank you and enjoy!

It was the early morning of yet another school day. Y/n woke up and got ready to take Naruto to the Academy.

When she walked into Naruto's room to wake him up, when she got close to his sleeping figure, she noticed his face was red and he was sweating. He was breathing heavily too and that was concerning.

Y/n put her hand on Naruto head. It was hot.

'He's burning up..' she thought, removing her hands to go open the window.

Quickly getting a digital thermometer from the bathroom cabinet, she checked his temperature.

'101.3.. He has a fever..'

Y/n stood over Naruto and watched him.

"Well..." she sighed. "Looks like you'll be home for a while."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto groggily woke up. He felt hot all over and his head hurt. He noticed he had a clean rag neatly place on his forehead to help cool his burning headache.

He sat up and checked the time and immediately jumped out of bed after he realized he was late to class.
Ignoring his dizzy vision and headache, he got dressed as fast as he could.

"Woah! Naruto, where are you going?" Y/n stopped him as she entered the room with a  bowl of soup.

"I'm late for class!! Iruka is gonna be so mad!" Naruto panicked.

"Relax. I'm not sending you to the academy today because you have a fever. I'll talk to your teacher about it so you don't get in trouble. Now put back on your pajamas and get in the bed."

Y/n set the bowl on the nightstand for it to cool down.

"C'mon! Back to bed."

Naruto pouted before getting back to bed. He watched Y/n bring a chair to sit by his bed.

"Now, I made chicken soup to make you feel better. After, I'll give you some medicine, okay?"

"Yuck! But I don't want medicine!" Naruto complained.

"Chicken soup by itself doesn't fully cure you. If you don't take any medicine, then you'll continue to have your fever and it'll only get worse from there. Do you want that?"

Naruto sighed in defeat as he shook his head. "No..."

"Thought so. Now here, say 'ah'."

"W-wait! You're gonna feed me?"

"Of course! You're sick and I don't want you doing it yourself! Now open or the soup will go cold."

Y/n scooped a spoonful of some of the chicken soup and carefully held in towards Naruto's mouth.

Naruto's face brightened while showing mixed emotions between nervous and slightly embarrassed. He shook the thoughts away and ate it.

"How does it taste?"

"It taste...good!"

"Want another?"

"Yes!"

Y/n giggled as she fed the young happy boy the chicken soup and it wasn't long before the bowl became empty.

"I feel so much better!" Naruto said.

Y/n handed him a cup of water to wash down the soup. "That's great! But you're still burning up and you need rest. I'll come back with the medicine."

She came back with the medicine and Naruto forced himself to take some before gagging in disgust.

"Gross!!" He stuck his tongue out trying to get rid of the medicine aftertaste.

"Haha! I know it tastes unpleasant but it'll help you get better!" Y/n giggled.

Tucking Naruto in, Y/n gently caresses Naruto hair in a soothing manner then kissed him on the forehead.

"Try getting some sleep to calm down your headache. I'll be here when you wake up."

Naruto nodded before yawning and getting comfortable. Not long, he fell asleep. Y/n adjust the room curtains so the sunlight won't interrupt Naruto's sleep.

Taking the now empty bowl, she left the room, closing the door.