Sneaky N/n

"Hello! My name is N/n! Nice to meet you!"

The class stared at the girl as she introduced herself. Some greeted her while others (basically some of the girls) just watched.

"Alright N/n. Find a seat and then we'll start with the lesson." Iruka said.

"Okay!"

Naruto silently scoffed as he rested his head on his palm. Just another girl who's gonna immediately try to sit next to Sasuke once she glances at him. Nothing new. Is what Naruto thought.

He sighed and closed his eyes.

'Wait...why is there a new student arriving now? Shouldn't it already be too late for...'
Naruto was interrupted from his thoughts once he heard shuffling coming from beside him.

"Hm?" He turned his head to see. His confused expression turned almost immediately turned into a shocked one as the new girl sat next to HIM and not Sasuke.

'EH??!' Naruto inwardly screamed. He wasn't the only one shocked. The whole class was too. Even Sasuke was confused too but of course, he didn't show it.

'She sat next to Naruto?!?' Is what the class (well, most of them) thought.

'...that's not what I expected.' Sakura thought before turning her gaze back to the front. 'There was an empty seat next to Sasuke but she skipped him to sit next to Naruto..'

She shrugged.

'No matter. At least she's not competition unlike that Ino-Pig and these other girls!'

"Alright everyone! Quiet down and let's begin the lesson."

Naruto started scribbling on his notebook as he boredly watched.

"Psst." N/n silently called out to the blonde and scooted a note to him before Iruka noticed.

Naruto took the note and read it.

'Naruto, it's me, Y/n! '

Naruto's face went blank.

...

"HUH??"

"Naruto! Quiet down and focus!!" Iruka yelled out to him.

"Uh Sorry Iruka-sensei!"

{Time-skip}

After class was over, it was lunch as usual so during this free time, Naruto dragged Y/n to the rooftop. Barely any kids went up there today since they had gone off to chase Sasuke to go eat with him.

"Did you seriously turn into a kid and enlisted in the school just to follow me?"

"Well...not exactly follow you. I got bored so I decided to come see you!...by transforming myself into a younger version of me. Ah, how this  brings back memories of my childhood...so wonderful.." Y/n smiled.

"So...if you're here, who's at home?"

"I can make full on clones. They won't go away without my command."

"that's...so..AWSOME!!! I forgot you told me that you were once a ninja so spawning shadow clones is no problem for you, right?!" Naruto said with stars in his eyes.

"Hm." N/n— or Y/n laughed.

"But why "N/n?" Shouldn't you just put your actual name?"

"When in disguise, it's better for you to come up with a fake name so you can blend in with the crowd and not get caught." Y/n explained. "For example, Anbu ninjas and Jonin do stuff like this when on a serious mission to spy on someone. Even criminals do the same things."

"Woah."

"...So about that Sasuke kid.." Naruto looked at her, confused.

Y/n's smirk grew wider and so did the evil glint in her eyes.

"Why don't you and I give Sasuke the sweet taste of second place, yeah? Show him what it's like to be out best and below someone."

Naruto smiled evilly. He's been waiting for this moment ever since he first met Sasuke. Despite Naruto being far weaker than Sasuke, Y/n will sure give Sasuke a taste of his own medicine.

"Heh heh heh. Can't wait!"

N/n: Nickname
Or F/n: Fake name