Side Story #2

I would've made this it's own chapter but I've already gotten to the timeskip.

"Play Date Gone Wrong"

Idea from @0CherryRay0

Oh- btw. I didn't mention this but when you give me ideas for my side stories, I'll  give you a shoutout! :D

Ps. I feel better now! So that means more updates! ^^

That's all now,Enjoy!~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

That's all now,
Enjoy!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The sound of stuff crashing can be heard from up stairs. Startled, Y/n shuts the book and looks up at the ceiling.

"What's going on up there?" She mumbled out before getting up to go check.

Sasuke stood at the entrance of Naruto's room. His arms were crossed as he glared at Naruto.

"Dobe, clean up your mess!"

Naruto sat on the floor, surrounded by his scattered toys, unfolded clothes, and empty ramen noodle cups on the dresser. In short, his room was a mess.

Naruto glared back at Sasuke. Not listening to the Uchiha, Naruto remained sitting on the floor, petting Danny, who lowly growled at Sasuke.

Sasuke eyed the dog. "Tch. You don't scare me, mutt."

Sasuke punted the poor pup against the wall who responded with a loud yelp.

"SASUKE! Why did you do that!" Naruto yelled at him, now getting up.

"Clean up your room or I'll harm your dumb dog even more." Sasuke threatens the blonde.

"It's MY room! Why do you care so much about it?!"

"Aunty Y/n promised to take me with her to get freshly grown tomatoes from the market today and train me after. But every time YOU dirty your room, she has to clean it for you and by the time she's done, She's too tired to spend the rest of the day with me!"

Naruto huffed, picking up Danny. "So?"

Before Sasuke responded, Y/n walked into the room. "What's going on? I heard noises from downstairs."

"Sasuke kicked Danny into the wall!" Naruto accused. Danny whimpered, showing Y/n his hurt paw.

Sasuke's eye twitched. 'That dog is faking!'

"Sasuke." Y/n spoke, crossing her arms. "Apologize."

Sasuke rolled his eyes. "No"

Never in his life will he ever apologize to someone like Naruto. Ever.

Y/n sighed. She doesn't hit kids so the best she could do was take Sasuke out of the room to talk to him. "Why were you in there?"

"I was telling that loser to clean up his room."

"And why does it matter to you?"

"Because you promised to spend the day with ME. I don't want you spending the day cleaning up after him!" At this point, Sasuke was starting to get angry. They were supposed to be leaving within the next hour. They're wasting time!

Y/n took a second to think.

Was Sasuke always this clingy? Well he is but this much?

He probably still has some left over anger from the massacre and he's taking it out on Naruto and Danny.

..That maybe explains why he can quickly get angry and hit something.

I think I'll sign him up for therapy later.

"Fine. Let's get going. But that won't save you from punishment, mister."

Sasuke wasn't allowed to stay outside after school for the rest of the week. Not that it bothered him but it did annoy him that he couldn't train a lot outside.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It was obvious that the two kids had tension between each other and Y/n wasn't sure why.

In reality, Sasuke and Naruto were fighting for Y/n's attention. But Y/n, being the most oblivious woman when it comes to her kids, thought it was just them having a rivalry between each other like they've always had since way before Y/n even knew Sasuke and his mother.

Y/n decided to come up with an idea to see if there's a chance that Naruto and Sasuke could get along...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"What is this?" Naruto asked, already not liking the fact that Sasuke is near him.

Y/n had set up a little kids table and made Sasuke and Naruto sit across from each other.

"It's a play date! I just thought that maybe you two would get along by setting something up."

"Why?" Sasuke bluntly asks.

Y/n huffed in slight annoyance. She was trying to beat around the bush. But if they want to be straightforward, then she will too.

"To get you two to get along. You both can have that unnecessary rivalry at school, but when you're home, y'all will be buddy buddy. Well- not "buddy buddy" but at least brotherly. I can't always divide my days with the two of you separately. I want to spend time with you both. Equally." Y/n explained.

Naruto and Sasuke stared at her in silence while thinking of something.

"Fine..." They both gritted through their teeth.

"Yay!" Y/n cheered. "I'll be in the kitchen!" The woman jogs into the kitchen. Danny jumps off the sofa and runs cartoonishly to where Y/n went.

To Be Continued..

Decided to cut this chapter short into two parts for no reason.

Also, Happy New Year! 🎆🎈🎊