The Assassin of The Mist! Part 2

Zabuza turned fully towards Kakashi, amused to see his Sharingan.

"Well, looks like I get to see the Sharingan in action. This is an honor."

"Everyone keeps saying 'Sharingan, Sharingan'. Will someone please tell me what that is?"

"Sharingan. A rare power that resides in the eyes. The user of this visual jutsu, or doujustu, can instantly see and comprehend any genjutsu, taijutsu, and ninjutsu and reflect the attack back on the attacker.

The Sharingan is a special, rare form of doujutsu. However, there's more to the Sharingan than that. A lot more." And with that, Sasuke stopped talking.

Y/n patted his head and spoke. "It's a special ability. It may sound cool, but it has serious side effects if you use them for too long. They can cause your eyes to strain, bleed, and eventually, you'll completely loose your eyesight forever." Her voice was serious as she explained it. "It's a powerful Kekkei Genkai...however it was only possessed by one clan..."

'Unfortunately, that clan is gone now.'

"You got that right. However, I've never heard about the side effects...how interesting..

The Sharingan can also analyze an opponent's technique, and copy it to the smallest detail."

Thick fog began to cover up the area. Within seconds, everyone was covered in mist. Nothing seen for miles.

"As for you, Jonin, in the assassination unit of the hidden mist, we were given a standing order to destroy you on sight. Your profile was on our bingo book. 'Called you, "The man who copied over 1,000 jutsu. Kakashi, the copy ninja." Zabuza directed towards the white-haired man.

'What? Is Kakshi-sensei such a famous ninja?' Sakura thought.

Naruto thought it looked cool. Sasuke on the other hand...was trying to put things together.

'Wait a minute...the Sharingan is a rare trait that only occurs in a few members of The Uchiha Clan.. My clan.' Sasuke was unsure.
'Could he be...?'

"Enough talking. I need to exterminate the old man, now."

Tazuna stared in shock, starting to sweat. It didn't take long for the three Genins to stand protectively in front of the old man.

"Do you want assistance, Kakashi?" Y/n asked him.

"No, I can handle this. For now, stay with the others."

Y/n nodded. It's only one guy. Surely Kakashi can handle it. Once he's not able to continue, that's when she jumps in.

"So I'll have to eliminate you first, eh, Kakashi? So be it."

Zabuza suddenly vanishes from the trees. The team looks around to see where he went and sees he's on the water, doing a stance.

'He's building up a huge amount of chakra.'

"Ninja art. Hidden mist jutsu!" Zabuza has completely blended himself into the mist, disappearing completely.

Kakashi walked foreword. "He'll come after me first."

Sakura questioned who that mist ninja was and was revealed to be Zabuza Momochi, an ex-leader of the Hidden Mist Assassination Unit and master of the silent killing technique.

"Well, if we fail, we only lose our lives." The male Jonin spoke.

"How can you say that!" Scolded Sakura.

'Can we just fight now?' Y/n thought.

The fog thickened even more..

"The mist is getting thicker.."

"The Land of Waves is surrounded by ocean. The swirling mist are ever present." Tazuna explained to Naruto.

Y/n scanned the area. She couldn't see a thing!
'I can use my byakugan to scout Zabuza. I just need to be quick...Byakugan!'

Eyes beginning to fade color, and veins appearing on each side of her face, Y/n successfully pulled out her Kekkei Genkai; the Byakugan. Since it was so foggy, no one else noticed.

Kakashi disappeared in the fog. Suddenly, Zabuza appeared within the Genins protective circle.

"It's over!" The assassin yelled. Everyone jumped away as Kakashi ran up and stabbed Zabuza in the abdomen. Instead of blood leaking from him, it was instead water.

Unbeknownst to the Jonin, the real Zabuza was behind him. That one in front of Kakashi was a water clone and was made as a distraction!

"Die!" Zabuza swung the severesword, slicing Kakashi in half. However, it was revealed to also be a water clone. Zabuza stared shocked.

'The water clone jutsu. Impossible! Even in the mist, he managed to see through my illusions and copied it within an instant.'

In a moment of distraction, Y/n jumped out and kicked Zabuza away. "Erg!"
Naruto saw and stared at her but when he saw her face, he yelped. "AH? What happened to your eyes?!"

"My eyes? Oh! My Kekkei Genkai! It's the Byakugan.^^"

"The Byakugan? What's that? And does that not hurt? I can see your veins.." Naruto said, disturbed.

"Yeah it's perfectly fine! I'll explain it to you once this is over, 'Kay? ^^"

'The Byakugan, huh...' Sasuke thought.

Kakashi appeared behind Zabuza with a Kunai pressed against his throat. "Don't. Move."

Y/n showed up in front of Zabuza in battle stance, ready to shut down all his chakra points if he dared to make any sudden movements.

"You're finished."