Mama to The Rescue! Part 1

A/N: OKAY! I've read the comment's. Changing the plot it is! Also I'm gonna be keeping some parts the same as to not mess up any important things.
__________________________________________________________________________

At first, Y/n held back her true strength in order to give the little genins, specifically Naruto, the spotlight to encourage them to do well on their first mission...But after witnessing seeing Sasuke receive a brutal beating from the rogue assassin known as Zabuza, she decided to stop her little acting. They're up against a top assassin after all.

'Ok, No more play time.'

Y/n stood up, dusted her clothes, and began walking towards the Zabuza clone. The clone grinned, roughly stomping his foot against Sasuke's ribs. The clone was about to grab his sword until he sensed Y/n's presence behind him. Before the clone had a chance to turn around, with one swift motion, the water clone's head was cut clean off.

The clone fell to the ground, his whole body turning into water. Sasuke flipped over and heaved heavily, gripping his chest in pain. Y/n knelt besides Sasuke. "Are you alright? How hurt are you?"

"I'm fine." Sasuke grunted, sitting up. He stared at the now puddle of water.  'How did she..? And with just a single movement, that clone was defeated.' He thought.

Sorry yall, I had to cut this chapter short.
I apologize for not updating in almost 2 months 😅 college has been very hectic and because I haven't been taking it seriously, I'm behind on assignments so I HAVE to do them.

Plus, today's my birthday, and I didn't want to stress myself out today 🥳 so here's a small chapter for now. I'll try to have the next chapter out by Sunday. Okay that's it, cya :D