THE SCHOOL

The school is one of the largest in Manhattan, once the students enter the school, they feel like they are in the Harry Potter movie.

It has the best architecture that has ever existed; In addition to the fact that the school has four floors, it is also large and spacious.

What is the entrance or the hall is nice, spacious, they have apart from heating and air conditioning, they also have a fireplace, tables, a large table with chairs, a small bar and cameras so that the director can see that everything is just in the right place.

On every floor, in every room and in every place there are fireplaces and elevators.

In each space of the school, there are classrooms of: Science, Natural Sciences, Art, Music, Education in the Faith, English, Language, Literature, Mathematics, Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Environment, International Politics, Philosophy, Spanish, Languages, French, German, Mandarin, Portuguese, Turkish, Informatics, Academic Statement, Journalism, for disc jey, to celebrate important events, History, Geology, Theology, Automobile Workshop, Seamstress, Spanish Cuisine, Italian Cuisine, Japanese Cuisine, Mexican Cuisine, Cuisine Peruvian, Ecuadorian Cuisine, Herbology, dance, Biology, Theater, Exam Preparation, KET, PET, IB, IGCSE, CAE, Psychology, to learn how to make desserts, Production, they also have a gym: one for men and one for women, swimming pools for men and the other for women, etc., there were so many rooms for all the classes that the teachers stayed inside the classrooms and the students were the only ones who moved from one room to another depending on the classes they have; in addition, they also have two courts: tennis, basketball, soccer, volleyball, for both boys and girls.

Finally, they have a room where they help students choose the careers according to what they want.

From any angle, you can see the street, everything is modern; it has classrooms everywhere and with screens where teachers can put the slides because the projector is always inside the classrooms and thus be able to give their classes.

The auditoriums because they have some, all of them are modern, spacious and with heating, air conditioning, alarms, fire extinguishers in case there is a fire, etc.

Auditoriums use them for talks, when students graduate and / or to teach. They also have rooms for support groups.

All the dining rooms are modern, as is the rest of the school.

On the other hand, they also have three cafeterias: one for senior executives, one for teachers, and one for students; all modern, spacious and with excellent views from anywhere.

They also have special places where students can practice the sports they want before going to training.

There are places where students can train: basketball, soccer, soccer, tennis, long jump, low jump, archery, Lacrosse, which are both outside and inside the school.

The school also has two swimming pools: one for women and one for men. The bathrooms for both women and men are spacious and modern as are the showers.

They have four libraries: one for teachers, one for the principal, one for students, and one so that students and teachers can get together to practice different languages.

There are also extra places for students to read that are not exactly the library.

The school has the most renovated and updated in technology because it has: projectors, laptops, DVD, HD television plus Netflix included, all modernized.

Also extra rooms where teachers and the principal use it to celebrate graduations, graduation balls or some important event.

"We, the teaching staff, administrative staff, psychology, psychopedagogy and I the Director, welcome you on the first day of classes," said the principal to his students.