THE NEW FRIENDS

The days passed and everyone was estranged: the girls on one side and the boys on the other side without speaking to each other, or doing absolutely anything they normally did, each group on their own. Everything stayed that way until new students arrived who are: Katherine Kavanagh, Isolda Johnson, Trsitán Brown, Arthur Becket and Ashton Henshaw.

At first, they didn't talk to anyone, until they bonded with all of them and immediately became friends: girls on one side and boys on the other side.

Nadine along with her friends, explained to the new students how things were there and Michael along with his friends, explained to the new students how things were there, also they would not have any problems.

As the days went by, the girls looked for what else to get into to be too busy and at the same time be as far away from them as possible and they found the following: the girls who were boy scouts, needed help to sell anything to raise money and so on. to be able to help others.

On the other hand, they also found volunteer jobs in hospitals to help children who have cancer to have a more joyful and happy life; finally, they found that in the same hospital there are people with second degree burns who are suffering there and also need those who make their lives happy.

While the boys were trying to be busy while they waited for their friends to approach them so that they could settle their differences and make friends again, the girls were also busy with everything they had to do plus help all those people who need joy in their lives. lives at times like these.

"But for now, we need clothes so that we can sell them in a kind of market that we have opened and there, we will sell sweets, juices, sandwiches and finally, we will hire someone to sing, while all that happens" said a girl from the girlscouts.

"OK, we like the idea, count on all of us for everything," said Kara.

"For whatever you need, we will be there" said Esther.

"We can look for someone like a disc jey who is free to also be a dance; Thus, we can raise more money, asking $ 3 per person for admission and we would have a spectacular day because while shopping, they are going to enjoy good music; at the same time, they will be able to eat, dance and have a good time with the family. With that money raised, we could help anyone who needs it" said Wanda.

"Great idea," said one of the girl scouts.

So the girls went to their respective houses and told their parents about this idea they had with the girl scouts.

"I think it's a good idea, count on us," Vanessa's father said.

"We will support them, making posters announcing about this event; Thus, we will get more people to go to the event and thus, they will be able to raise more money than they had thought" said Uma's father.

"We can help by donating clothes that we no longer use, so they can donate them to the market and we will also be there," said Katrina's mother.

"Then everything is perfect. We will look for clothes that we no longer use to donate to the market, plus we will make delicious food, sweets, juices and sandwiches for that day; and finally, we will look for a disc jey to play that day, to make the day super fun and entertaining "said Gwen.

During the remainder of the afternoon and all night, the girls in their respective houses looked for clothes in good condition that they did not have to take to that market and they were also looking at shoes, purses, bathing trips, towels, sheets, ornaments , etc., in short, everything they could to take to the market and to make the sale a success.