DIFFERENCES BETWEEN FRIENDS

It has been four months since they were somewhat estranged from their friends and the day of their return was approaching, they decided to buy something for their entire family and for their families, ignoring the calls that their friends had made to them long ago.

As soon as they were at the New York airport "John F. Kennedy Airport", they saw all their respective there but not her friends, which deeply hurt her friends, the fact that they weren't at the airport.

They greeted their families, hugged them and thanked them again for allowing them to make that trip.

When each of them were at their respective homes, what they did was call their friends to tell them that they had already arrived but their calls were not answered. They saw the time and realized that it was late, so they decided not to insist.

In the morning, when they were able to wake up, what they did was call their friends' houses again, but to no avail.

How they tried to locate them to tell them that they had already arrived, that they were already here in Manhattan and that they were dying to see them, but without any result! They went to their respective houses, they went to all the possible places where they could be and nothing; until their parents answered them and told them: "At school, they gave them two weeks of vacation because they are restoring some parts of the school and they are counting all the points that the school accumulated for the competitions and the Decathlons, they wanted time to have everything in order.

The girls took advantage of that time to make a trip to Canada just for tourism but by Saturday, two days before classes start, they would already be here".

The children were sad to hear all that because they could not believe that their friends are not in Manhattan, knowing the exact day that they would return.

They felt that there was something that had changed between them, but they did not know what it was.

They decided to wait until their friends returned to talk with them; meanwhile, they were preparing to unpack and give their families the gifts they had bought.

They talked for hours about how their experience has been there; But also, they were dying to return because they missed them a lot and also because they missed their friends who have good weather, they didn't see them.

Classes have already started and the children were able to see their friends; but they noticed a certain coldness on their part, something that they were not expecting.

When they wanted to approach their friends, they simply replied that: "No, we do not want them to approach us and they should not have returned."

They were speechless upon hearing that from their friends. They did not understand what was happening: "They are not our friends," they said to each other.

"Let's give them some time to see if they change their attitude towards us," Nickolas told them.

And they do it like that. Meanwhile, they had to catch up and up-to-date at school so as not to fail the entire year.