CAREERS

While they were out of town, their friends had to move on with their lives and one of the things that motivated them to continue their life normally is due to choosing which career to pursue in college.

From an early age, the director of the school ensures that they see from now on what careers to follow in the future and for this reason, he motivates them from the age of fifteen, to see their career options.

The best way for the director to do this is through competitions; so that they have a clear idea of ​​which career to choose in the future.

One of the competitions he was approaching is composition.

Almost all the students, including them, were happy about the competition and decided to sign up.

The people in charge of this competition were surprised when they saw that it was a long list of students, willing to compete in Composition.

They were thinking of telling you that not so many people could sign up but, seeing the illusion of each of the students, they could not say no and let them continue to enroll.

When the registrations had finished, the people in charge of the competition realized that the number of participants had grown significantly.

They had to do several groups for the Composition competition that included Spelling B.

They went directly to the director and told him about what happened. The director was very surprised to see the list who decided to do the competition in two weeks without stopping; so that everyone can participate.

So it was. Everyone participated in the competition and from the moment the competition was announced, they began to make their own novels for the test.

The students had chosen the following names for their novels: "7 Deadly Sins", "Almas en Pena", "Unbridled Love", "Love in the Canary Islands", "Amy and Meghan", "Serial Killers", " Catholicism vs Satanism "," Love has no age "," Hell on earth "," Jorge's magical world "," Souls that Penish "," Francisco, the genius boy "," Until death do us part "," Beauty and the Beast: mistreatment of women "," Children vs Coronavirus "," You agreed to be mine ", among other titles.

With the approval of the director, the competitions began. While all this was happening, Sookie and her friends did not have time to think about Nickolas and her friends who were far from them. None of them had time to think about them, because of the competition and all that the competition implied that, they did not have free time and they hardly remembered to eat.

During the month that, the competition lasted, everyone had a tight schedule because, they had to fulfill their duties as children, their duties as students and the competition. In each competition that they participated, they won but, they did not stop thinking about them and without anyone listening, they dedicated their triumphs to them.

Everything was perfect until they thought again about that hard and bitter moment that had occurred between them and their friends and stopped thinking about them.