New book

I've been busy with school and been stressed out... But I'm writing a new book. Don't worry!! I'm still writing this one. I really like this book, but my computer sometimes don't save my work and I have to rewrite a lot. So I lose my patience. But I'm half through chapter 16 in this book. But I wanted to give you guys a sneak peak from my new book. I'm sorry for all miss-spelling I might have. Nobodyhas edited yet. Considering I might not even put this book up. But if you guys like then... I will continue on it and give you guys my new book. Bad Bites. This is the first entire chapter. The girl in the photo is the girl in my new book.

********

"Dammit" I say pissed off looking at my car. The hood is open and fumes are coming up. I close the hood. I know absloultely nothing about cars to begin with. I take my phone out and I try to call somebody.

"C'mon pick up. I can't be late to the apartment tour" I say annoyed. I tap my foot in annoyance. I end the call and sigh. I look around and all I see is trees.

"Why did I have to take that short cut in the middle of nowhere" I hit the car with my foot. I ignore the numbing pain and I lean against the car. I look over the trees and see some smoke.

"Somebody is having a fire... Maybe they can help me" I open the car and take my purse. I lock the car and walk towards the smoke. I sigh as my shoes keep sinking into the mud around.

"Worst day to wear high heels as well" I mutter and walk on all the stones I can see. I get closer to the smoke. I stop in my tracks and I see house that looks like a mix of mansion and castle. It has quite a vintage look with a tad of modern style in it. I take paper out from my bag and quickly dry my shoes. I look at the house and I see somebody and the window. The person moves away from the house.

I carefullt move up to the house and I knock on the door. A blonde guy opens and looks at me

"How may I help you?" He asks and I notice his irish accent.

"My car broke down? I was wondering if you..." I look behind him to see four other people behind him.

"Or any of you know how to fix it" I say feeling more shy. I don't really talk to guys that much.

"Didn't you see the private road sign when you drove?" A boy behind says. His curly hair goes so smoothly around his face like he was a perfect painting. The closer I look at the guys the more beautiful they get. I quickly look down at my feet.

"N-No I didn't see any signs and I followed my GPS" I say shyly. I bet my face is red as tomato at the moment.

"It most have fallen again" The boy at the door says. He opens the door more and smiles.

"You look like you need a glass of water" He says and gestures for me to get inside. I shake my head and hold my hand up.

"It's okay" I look behind me and point at the way I came from.

"If somebody could help me with my car or give me the number to the closest car shop around. I would apprciate that" I say and smile a bit.

"Well we don't know that much about cars, but we have a number somewhere inside the house. Coe in and I will give it to you" He says and smiles. He holds his hand out.

"My name is Niall" He says and I take his hand in mine. I flinch at how cold his skin is.

"Sofia" I say and shake his hand. He smiles and gesture me to get inside again.

"Well excuse me then" I say and go inside. I notice how cold the house is and I shutter.

"Ah sorry for the cold. We have problems with the heater" Another person says and gestures me to sit down.