Chapter six - Bathtub

Niall smiles brightly as he opens the hotel room. I get inside first and he follows me inside.

"I think I will take a bath" he says.

"I want take a bath too" I say. I put down my bag and I search for my charger. I try find an outlet and I find one behind the TV. Really? Behind the TV in all places possible!? I shrug it off and I put the charger in and my phone starts charging.

"I thought we could go out and eat with Harry. It's his day anyways" Niall says. He takes his shirt off and I could drop that. Niall takes a shirt up he smells it. He tosses it on the floor and he takes a loose shirt and puts it on. I look through my suitcase and I take out some shorts and an Ed Sheeran t-shirt. Niall sees the shirt and he picks it up.

"You have an Ed Sheeran shirt?" He asks me a bit amused. I take the shirt back and I laugh.

"I got it from a working friend. It was too small on her so she gave it to me" I explain. I take out a dis matching pair of underwear and Niall looks at them with big eyes.

"Oh c'mon you must have seen female underwear before" I tease him. I pull them up and I look at them.

"Where can you wash your clothes?" I ask him. He sits down on the bed and he takes his phone out.

"In a week I think. The lads are going home and I will go to Mullingar to visit my family" he says. He takes twitter out and he looks through some tweets.

"Can I come too? I would love to see Mullingar up close" I take my shirt off and I turn around just exposing my back to him. I quickly take my bra off and I put my other bra on. I take a quick glance at Niall and his cheeks are bright red. I grin to myself. I made him blush. He's the cutest. I think I will tease him.

"Hey Niall?" I ask him. I walk up to him and he looks me directly into my eyes.

"Do you like this colour?" I point at my bra and nudge at it. Niall looks down quickly and up at me.

"Are you shy?" I lean towards him and I put my hands on his chest. I push him down on the bed and I crawl up on top of him. Niall looks down at my breasts and he then looks at me. I smile at him when I feel his hands go through my hair and he pulls me down to meet his lips. Our lips meet in a sweet and gentle kiss, which quickly turns into a passionate and hot kiss. Niall rolls around so that I'm underneath him. His lips turn down my neck and behind my ear. He bites my earlobe and I shiver in pleasure.

"Niall" I whisper in response. His right hand moves to my waist slowly lingering up towards my chest. No I dont want it this way. I want to make him shiver and moan. I roll us quickly around and I lean to his neck kissing him and l my hand hand trails down his chest to his belt. My hand trails over his bulge that I can feel.

"Niall shall we go to the gy-" I bury my face on to his chest and I feel my cheeks turn, no my whole face turn red. I'm too ashamed to see who is in the room with us.

"I think I will go" I hear Zayn say. Thank god it was just Zayn, if it was Harry,Louis or Liam we might' not have gotten out of this room without somebody feeling angry or jealous. Niall starts laughing and I glide off him.

"Cheeseburgers and Jelly babies" He says all of the sudden. I laugh at his response and I grab the t-shirt. I put it quickly on.

"Didn't you lock the door?" I say and I take my pants off. Thanks past me. My legs are hair less so I can wear my bleached damaged shorts that I love. I put them on and I take my long knitted cardigan on. I look at Niall and I laugh at him.

"Your hair is everywhere!" I take a hairbrush out and I walk up to him. He backs away from me.

"I like it this way, I will just put a hat on" He says and takes his beanie on.