Hi guys!!

Somebody didn't like the ending I had. To be honest, neither did I! I have been thinking of rewriting this book(more like writing a new book with similar way this on goes) I had for a short moment up a book involving 7 mates, but I found it way to complicated. So I have been working on this book for a month, more like fantasizing a plot for it.
A short summary of it!
-One girl and one mate
- She meets him at her mother's wedding
-He is her new step brother
- she refuses to be his mate
-goes back to living where her dad is(mother and father are divorced, now both remarried. Mother lives far North near mountains, father lives in a suburb)
- Friend at home who she is close to(*clears throat* guy friend) whom worries and cares for her like a real BF, yet he is brother zoned :/
- Mate decides to open up a buisness and the company she works at helps him get it sorted out.
- Mate wont leave her alone and she has a hard time resisting to him because of mate bond.

The things is... I have no freaking idea what to name this book!! Side note... The friend is casted as Niall, but his name will be Joel Smith, the mate is Calden Hover and the girl's name is.... Yours to decide, also whom they should be casted as. I also like scenarious, like I want you guys to be involved as much as you can be, inbox me or comment and I will make what you guys want in this book!! Let's create this female character together, I might even cast you(reader) in this book, so comment :)) love you guys!!
- with love from the former newbie writer(this book was my first, therefor the mess)