Chapter Twenty-One: Time Skip

*NOT EDITED*

"Do it" I say showing the video again.
"I'm not doing that dance" Louis says and pushes my phone away.
"I would do it too, but my weddingdress is keeping me away from doing it" I say pointing at the dress.
"Then why should I do the dance?" he asks me. I smile at him and get closer to him.
"So that I will have a laugh before I go out there" I say and start using my puppy eyes.
"I mean. I'm soon anyway going to carry your child along with them. I think I deserve this laugh before the puking and screaming will start. Not to mention the poop. I grew up in an orphanage. I lived at a different part than them, but back to the point. Do the shake my body dance. At least the leg part" I say and get closer to his ear.
"You can always use it as an excuse to show off your ass to me later in the future" This earns his attention. My hand touches his bum and I smile.
"You know how much I like your bum" I say and he smiles.
"Fine, but laugh" He says and starts doing it. I start laughing and he stops doing it.
"Don't laugh at me" He says and grabs me.
"That was the point of it all. Besides you got the ass for it" I say and laugh more.
"Oh stop it!" He says and grins. A guy is also the sucker for compliments.
"Are you still okay with being my maid of honor?" I joke with him.
"We already went through with this. It's man of honor or the bridesman" He says.

"Okay, bestie" I say and clap his shoulder. I look at the clock and it's ticking closer to the time when I'm going to marry Niall. They said after the news that human marriage doesn't have that big of a meaning in the werewolf world. I checked it with Mei just to be sure and it ended up true. They see that the bond of mates is stronger than any kind of marriage and that it wont actually show how strong it really is.

"Ten minutes" I hear Maura say. Oh God.... Getting married soon. I look at Louis and take a deep breath. He wraps his arms around me and gently hums a song to me.
"Just so you know I would have been equally as nervous with any of you guys" I say and grab his hand. His hold on me gets slightly tighter and he chuckles.
"Harry and I know that. Don't worry about that let's just go through with this. It's not the end of the world" Louis says and kisses me behind my ear. I take a deep breath.
"What if my werewolf side cant be handled? It was barely a year ago since I made contact with her. What if Kiera will lash out with emotions and turn? As if my first turn wasn't bad enough. That hotel room got nearly destroyed and Harry got all the blame for it" I take another deep breath.
"Mei says she has it under control if anything like that would occur" He says and keeps humming again. This time he is slowly moving side to side as you would do with a baby.
"What if my eyes changes colour in front of the priest?" I ask him. He lets go of me and twirls me around. He leans down and kisses me.
"I want to show you something" Louis says and backs away from me. He starts dancing the 'touch my body' dance and then stops.
"Want it with music and all?" Louis asks, but I shake my head.
"Thanks Lou" I say and hug him again. I wrap my arms as tightly as I can without hurting him either.
"No worries, Love" he says and kisses the top of my head.
"Lets head out now" he says and wraps his arm around mine.
"I cant believe I get to escort you and all as well" he says with a huge smile on his face. I look at his adorable smile and lean my head for a while against his shoulder.

We wait outside the door that will open, and soon I will be Niall Horan's wife. But those who know us will know that it doesn't mean much. 'Cause the bond we share is stronger. I stand straight and then the music starts and my posture changes slightly.
"Calm down, love" Louis says and squeezes my arm.
"If anything happen I will make it a bigger scene. You miss a step? I will miss two then. You fall. I will faceplant. If-" I cover his mouth and laugh.
"Shh..." I shush him and he chuckles at me.
"Just trying to lighten the mood love" he says and nod. The door opens and everyone stares at me and I can feel myself shrink and shrink. I try my best to not seem bothered by it all, but those who knows me will understand that I'm as nervous as a baby llama. We both start walking towards Niall and his brother Greg with Harry by his side. I of course had a maid, but she got sick and had to cancel on us. Back in London I had met another girl named Maya. Coincidence? No. We just have massive fun together when we hang out. It's even in the magazines. Well it was Mei who connected us, but anyways lets get married. It's not like i'm nervous as shit!! Who am I kidding. I smile as I get closer to Niall, but inside my head a yelling going on. As if it couldn't get worse, Kira decided to tag along in my screaming. Since we haven't gotten marked yet with the boys they can't hear my thoughts... Lucky me! Otherwise they will actually know how weird of a bun I am. I can think about weird stuff like what if a pigeon decided to rebel against snowballs and ice. How would that work out? Will he get any followers? Would he get himself a twitter account and say yes towards global warming? I wouldn't agree with him then. I think global warming is something to be stopped. Louis lets go of my arm and hands me over to Niall.