Chapter Thirteen - Soccer and red lady gone

We finally made to the house we were staying at and it was huge as f*ck! It looked like a damn hotel for Pete's sake. Louis takes my hand and somebody took the suitcase.
"We'll take a quick look around and the we can go and sleep" Louis says and we go towards the house. I get closer to Louis and we get stopped by a huge wolf. I gasp and I look into its eyes.
"Hi Stan" Louis says and waves at the wolf. Is this what werewolves look like? It looked like a bear sized wolf, just a tad bigger. I hear popping and all of the sudden the wolf was in human form... Naked human form. I bury my head on Louis' shoulder and I can hear him slightly chuckling at me.

Louis and Stan start talking and I just keep my head low.
"I will grab a pair of pants and then I'll be back" He says and I hear him walk away.
"You can look up now" Louis says and he pats my back. I look up at him and he's smiling.
"No more dangling penises here" Louis says with a straight face. I can see he's trying to hold his laughter.
"What?" I say giving him a what-the-fuck-is-wrong-with-you face. He breaks and he starts laughing.
"I was just trying to see if I could say it with straight face, but that facial expression of yours made it hard to keep it up" He says and laughs even harder. I just playfully hit him and then Stan comes back to us.

"I bet you guys are tired, but I can show you guys around first... If you would like that" Stan says and straightens his shirt. He looks up at me and he smiles.
"You're Maya?" He says and shakes my hand and smiles brightly at me.
"Louis have talked about you... He sent me pictures too, but you do look even more beautiful in person" he says and kisses the back of my hand.
"Hey! She's my mate, besides I bet Jessica wouldn't like this" Louis says and pulls me closer to him.
"About her. During our trip to the North she found her own mate and she stayed there" Stan says and he avoids eye contact.
"Stanley.." Louis says and brings him in for a hug. Stanley pats his back and breaks the hug.
"Shall we take a tour then?" Stanley says and turns his back on us.
"The kitchen is the first priority" he says and we walk toward the kitchen.

*********************

The house is so big! Seriously we have walked around for half an hour and we have seen less than half of the house. He stops by a door and the door has a huge lock around it.
"Don't try to get in there. There's a rogue in there" Stan says and we start walking again.
"What's a rogue?" I ask Louis. Louis looks down at me and he frowns.
"Wolves with no packs and morals" Louis says and looks sternly at the door.

"Well" Stan claps his hand and stops by a door.
"This is where you two will sleep and the room in front of you and the one to your left will be the ones getting painted" Stan says and points at the doors.
"Thanks for letting us stay here" Louis says and hugs Stan again.
"No problem and tomorrow you can explain this weird mate thing of yours more detailed" Stan says and leaves us.
"See you two tomorrow" He says and disappears behind the corner. Louis puts his hands around my face and he brings me closer to him. He kisses me and brings me closer to him. I chuckle against his lips and I kiss him back. He breaks the kiss and he hugs me.
"God I love you so much" he says and hugs me tighter. I hug him back and I snuggle up against him.
"I love you too" I say and he brings me inside the room. I'm just a blink away from falling asleep and that was what I did when I fell on the bed. I was too tired to even say good night to Louis.

I woke up by the sound of knocking, wait it was more like banging the door. I opened my eyes and I looked at Louis who's trying to sleep through the noise.
"I guess I should call you lazy now" I say and get out of the bed. I walk towards the door and open it to see Charlotte.
"You must be Maya" She says and gives me a hug. She looks at the bed to see Louis there.
"He's still sleeping? It's in the middle of the day" she says and she runs up to bed jumping on Louis.
"Wake up you ass" she says and Louis just groans and throws his pillow at her.
"I have jet lag so get away from me" Louis says tiredly with a bit of annoyance in his voice.
"Mom is coming here soon with the others, so get up from your fat ass" She says and hits his butt.
"At least I have an ass" he fires back and sits up in the bed. Is this what they call sibling love? Charlotte fakes hurt and she looks at me.
"How can you even have him as a mate? I feel bad for you" She says and smiles.
"Sometimes I ask myself that too" I walk back to the bed and I sit down beside Louis.
"You only stay with me for my fame and money" he says and laughs.
"You bet that, but not really. I like you as a person too. Even if that shocks you" I say and smile at him.
"Or it's just my set of skills in the bed" He says.
"Ew" Charlotte says and she gets off the bed. Louis just grins at her and he leans down to kiss me.
"Is the bed even safe?" She asks with regret on her face as she looks at the bed.
"It's safe for now" Louis says and he smirks. Charlotte looks at me and then she smiles.
"She has her red week, she can't do anything with you" She says. My eyes get wider and I look at her. She just mentioned my red lady without a shred of shame.