Chapter two - Wrong

Werewolves and mate? What is going on.

"What do you mean? Werewolves aren't real" Is all I manage to get out. All of the boys sigh.

"That's not true. Look here" Liam says. When I have my eyes fixed on him his eyes changes colour to a red kind of colour.

"I'm Liam's wolf Zalfur. It's a pleasure to meet you" Liam smiles brightly and he takes my hand.

"My mate is indeed very beautiful" He says. This is so weird.

"Ah thank you" I'm so confused by all of this. What is a mate?

"Zalfur don't touch her" Niall growls. Or is that Niall? His eyes are lighter than before. He notices me staring at him and he smiles.

"Hi I'm Niall's wolf Felv" Nialls wide smile is contagious. I smile back at him."H-hi" I say, my voice a bit shaky from all of this.

"What does the word mate mean?" I ask them."So you believe us?" Harry asks, his eyes in yellow-golden shade. I swear that if he had a tail it would shake so much right now."It's a bit strange but yeah"

"Mate is like a soul mate every werewolf has one and in rare cases like this, a werewolf can have the mate with another werewolf" Liam explains. Zayn gets up from his chair and he looks me deep into the eyes."What is your full name?" he asks me.

"Maya Morse" I say quickly back at him. His eyes quickly changes colour and he takes a deep breath.

"Don't take this the wrong way. It's just that I love Perrie so much and I never thought I would actually found my mate one day, but... I, Zayn Malik reject you Maya Morse as my mate" He says and he leaves the room. I don't know why, but those words hurt like needles and it was painful.

"Don't cry" Niall says. He walks up to my and wipes my tear away.

"It's painful to get rejected right? Even if you don't know everything about this werewolf thing" Louis says and takes my hand and gives it a squeeze. Liam also comes up to me and he gives me a hug. Soon enough all of them are hugging me and it feels good.

"This isn't some mean joke you play on people right?" I mumble against Harry's arm.

"No" they all say at the same time. Getting rejected by Zayn really did hurt, it felt like a piece of my heart got ripped out at that moment when he said reject. I might not know about this world they live in, but I'm a part of it now.

*******************************************

My shift ended right now and Niall said he would pick me. But as soon as I stepped my foot out, paparazzi were surrounding his car. Niall stepped out of the car with paparazzi asking him a bunch of questions. He walks up to me and takes my hand. God I wish I wasn't in my working clothes right now. A picture of me is probably going to be all over the news and I'm of course going to be in my working clothes then! But the tickling sensation in my hand makes me forget that and I can't help myself from smiling.

"Are you dating Niall Horan? What is your relationship with him? Have the two of you had sex? What is your name? Are the two of you secretly dating?" paparazzis keeps asking me. I ignore each and everyone of them. We finally manage to get inside the car and we both sigh.

"That was tough" I say and he just nods. He slowly tries to get through the masses of people blocking his car.

"You don't like crowds do you?" I ask him. He shrugs and turns the radio on, but keeps it low.

"I'm fine with it, as long as they just dont get too close" he says. His phone rings and he picks it up. He shows the screen to me and chuckles.

"They already have a pitcure of the two of us on the net" He says. Niall Horan and a mysterious girl. Who is she? I take his phone in my hand.

"It happened like five minutes ago. Boy they are fast" I comment. I keep the phone in my hand and I look up at him. He mostly keeps his eyes on the road, but he looks down at me some times.

"The boys and I have been thinking if you might want to stay with us? I know we just met at all, but if you knew more about or side, you would know how nice it is to have your mate close to you" He says. Me living with them? My senses says no, but a part deep inside me says yes.

"We are on tour right now, but we do have space for you there too, the boys talked about this. Zayn doesn't have anything against it either... Unless you think it will be hard for you to be near Zayn" He says a bit sad at the end. Would it be weird if I said yes? Some people would think so, but they who live in the werewolf world? Would they find this strange or? Is it normal just to live with your mate the second you meet them? Wait, are they the only werewolves in the world?

"Are there others like you?" I ask him. He shakes his head.

"No. Well, there are more, but some live in groups and some don't. I originally lived in Mullingar, Ireland .With my family, before I went on x factor. It was quite shock to know that the other were also werewolves, but it made things a bit easier" His eyes lid up when he mentioned his family.

"How many are there in your family?" I ask him, knowing it would make him happy.

"My dad's name is Bobby Horan and my mom's name is Maura Gallagher. My brother's name is Greg. His wife Denise and him have the cutest child ever. His name is Theo. He can walk now and say some words. I just love that little man. My mom and dad got divorced when I was five. I actually lived in both their houses until I decided to stay in Mullingar, because I had all my friends there. Well enough about me, what about you?" he turns the question to me.

"My full name is Maya Ann Morse. I'm born and raised here and when I was three my parents got in a car accident and died on the spot. I actually don't remember them that much. So my grandmother took me in, but when I was twelve she was diagnosed with breast cancer. It wasn't caught in time and it spread through her body, to her liver and to her lungs. She died with pride of course or that was what she said at least. I quote: "I'm so proud that I at least managed to raise you well". She was the greatest. After that I was taken in to an orphanage. I was never taken to a home and when I turned eighteen I was kicked out. I had saved my grandmother's money. I took classes for a year and by the time I turned nineteen I became a waitress at that restaurant we just came from. I only had two boyfriends. One was named Jim and the other one's name was Alvid. Oh and my birthday is 15 of August 1995" I say.

His hand is on my thigh and he gently squeezes my leg."That's sad to hear" He says. I take his hand in mine and he smiles."When we touch do you feel this tickling sensation in you?" I ask him. He smiles brightly."Yeah I feel them too. I love the feeling of it too" Niall drives into what looks like a hotel."The boys and I stay here. If you want to you can come with us on the tour. We would love to have you with us" He says. He parks the car in the back of the hotel and he looks at me with pleading eyes.

"What about my work and my apartment?" His eyes lit up and he leans toward me. Just inches apart between our lips."We can take care of that. You don't need to work while you are with us and, we can gather some of your stuff before we go" He puts his arm around me and he hugs me tightly."You know that you can't just leave your apartment like that, you have to talk through with the manager. And work, well you have to take a two weeks notice before you just quit" He sighs."Let's say that we will take care about that part and you just will get your stuff from the apartment?" He asks me. "Well let me think for a second"I tell him and I'm instantly in my mind.

Would it be crazy if I said yes? I really want to go with them. But in reality how weird would this be if somebody else would do this? Well whoever else sees this just doesn't know the story. It seems like I have my mind on yes, but yet what would others think? Don't think about the others! Think about yourself here! You feel the connection to them.And how much would it hurt to be away from them? I think you should go with them.Yeah I should."Okay I will stay with you guys" I answer with Niall leaving a kiss on my lips and I instantly respond with pressing my lips against his. I just met him today, yet I cant help it. Is this the mate bond?