Party

The days leading up to Saturday consisted of light twitter banter and no appearances from the siblings.

Of course Mandy was super jealous and complained all the time, mostly when I was giving her rides home.

"You have to tell me where they live Jordan" She wined again.

"Not gonna happen Mandy! Its just a party I can let you know how it goes if you're so interested" I say back. The party was tonight in just 8 hours.

"Yes please! Thanks for the ride" She said getting out of my car and closing the door.

Driving Mandy home was sometimes annoying because she was sometimes annoying but she means well and I would've killed to get a ride home when I was her age instead of having to call my parents and wait for them.

I drove myself home and went inside collapsing on the couch. Today was a rough day at work lots of people complaining today.

I sagged into the couch closing my eyes pretending to not be stressed about the party tonight. I just had to be me not nervous or anything, they're the ones that invited me anyways.No need to be nervous.

I got up from the couch and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. I got in the shower and scrubbed my whole body clean from the workday and then got out and went to my bedroom. The siblings had mentioned nothing of a party on their social media so I assumed they kept that part of their life private so I hadn't made any public knowledge of it.

He said house party in his message so I just picked out an outfit id wear to the frat house parties, some light denim ripped shorts and a light pink Lacey type bralette, It wasn't revealing it covered most of my stomach. I just laid the outfit out on my bed and changed into some comfy shorts and an oversized teeshirt of my dads. I didn't have anything to do for 6 more hours so I lounged out on the couch watching reruns of my favorite shows.

When 7:30 rolled around I got off the couch and headed for the bathroom. I didn't want to look bummy infront of the siblings and their friends so I did some loose beach waves for my hair and put on some makeup. I was basically getting myself ready for a frat party it felt like. After hair and makeup I went to my room to put on my outfit and I applied deodorant and my favorite body spray. Never leave the house stinky is one of my mottos.

I wasn't sure what shoes to even wear with it so I just put on my ariforces since I didn't mind if they got dirty or anything.

wes10

leaving soon :)

10 min away

here!

Shoot I hadn't even seen the messages, he was kinda early it was only 8:45. But I was ready it didn't really matter. I put some money in my pocket and locked my apartment door behind me as I headed to the ground level.

I looked around for a moment before I saw a red jeep parked on the street with its flashers on. Hopefully its him, and to confirm my theory he rolled his window down.

"hey! get in" he said a smile on his face.

I opened the door and jumped in the vehicle.

"sooo, why are you guys having a house party" I awkwardly say to get a convo started.

"Our friend aksel moved in" he replies quietly while checking his blind spot to enter the road again.

I put on my seatbelt and looked around the car. It was very clean.

"you have roommates?" I question, it just never occurred to me an apartment could be so big.

"yeah me and my sister have a house with our friends Jake and aksel." He says not taking his eyes off the road.