me when im going to get coffee

Jordan.2002
Pictured below: mr koury on his way to get coffee!

2002Pictured below: mr koury on his way to get coffee!

User483
Jordan is FEEDING us !!!

Wes10
Me when I'm going to get coffee

Jordan.2002
us rn @mikywee @kalynnkoury agree?

2002us rn @mikywee @kalynnkoury agree?

Mikywee
Agree sister!!!

Kalynnkoury
This is so us when !

Surprisingly the next morning wasn't as rough as I had expected, of course I had a raging headache but it really helped I didn't mix darks and lights last night. 

It doesn't help the fact that I remember everything that happened last night and I know Weston does too. But we have chosen to pretend it didn't happen. I mean it didn't really mean anything, hell we didn't even kiss or anything. I know I was messed up and I hope he was too.

"Where did you even find that picture Jordan?" Kalynn laughs showing my own tweet to me. 

"Its a selfie I took of us this morning!" I tell her.

Mikylee and Kalynn laugh. 

"your coffees ladies" I hear Westons voice behind me. Then I feel a cold cup on the back of my neck.

"Ohmygodwestontakeitoff!!!!" I yell at him and he hands me my drink. I roll my eyes and smirk at him. 

We are at this super cute pastel coffee shop getting something to cure our hangovers. Weston drove the three of us here and got us each a complimentary coffee. Its like pastel pink and purple with white accents and cute flower shaped mirrors. 

"lets go, I wanna go back to bed" Mikylee groans. 

The three of us trail behind Weston down the stairs of the building to the street level.. Once we get to the car I get in my "usual" seat in the back behind kalynn in the passenger seat. The drive back to the cabin is quiet and mikylee goes inside straight to our room as soon as we get back. It's still early in the morning. 7:14 to be exact so I am fully ready to get back into bed and sleep until everyone else wakes up.

I go inside and put my coffee in the fridge to come back to the rest of it later then head to my bedroom. I slowly push the door open and mikylee is spread out across the whole bed on top of the covers and I do not have the energy to wake her up and make her move. 

I go back out to the living room and sit on the couch with a sigh. Westons voice is quiet coming from the kitchen.

"im going back to bed, are you?" He asks me approaching the back of the couch.

"Mikylees kind of taking up the whole bed" I turn my head and tell him. 

"Come to me and kalynn room." He offers.

Should I really disrupt their space just for a few hours of sleep?

"uh okay" I mutter and get off the couch. I follow him up the stairs to their room.

kalynn is in bed facing the window. Her bed was closest to the wall, so she couldn't even see us. 

Weston quietly closes the door behind me and walks over to their small closet and throws off his hoodie leaving him in a teeshirt and sweatpants. I look at kalynn one last time before slipping off my jean shorts. Before Weston can turn around from taking off his hoodie I slip into his small bed pulling the covers up to my chin. The sheets smell like him and I close my eyes with a smile on my face.

Weston comes around the other side and lifts the covers slightly slipping into the bed as well. Its a twin but we fit fine. I turn my back to him trying to take up as little space if that is even possible and easily fall asleep.

filler chap