Hot girls tan

We pulled into the parking lot 10 minutes before nicks brigade arrived so we were able to pay to park and lug all our stuff through the sand to a good spot.

I am laying ass up on my towel with my eyes closed trying to tan with Jake when I feel a toe in my side. I prop myself up on my forearms and look up.

The foot belongs to a mikylee.

"Swim with me" She pleads.

"Im tanning!"

She huffs and walks toward the water and I lay back down.

"hot girls tan" I hear Jake mumble from beside me.

I laugh, "true"

I am almost fully in a sun coma when I hear my phone alarm blaring. I roll over and poke Jake in the side.

"flip" I tell him and he flips around the sun directly in both of our eyes.

"the back of my head hurts" I complain to him. He motions for me to lift my head and slides his arm under my head as padding. I hum happily and close my eyes so I can succumb to the suns magical tanning powers.

"oh my god Jordan" I hear Jake and snap open my eyes. The first thing I see is the red tint on his skin, and mine too.

"We fell asleep in the sun didn't we" I sigh. He nods to confirm that we are both going to be crisp.

I stand up and shake the sand off me then look down at nick and see his arm.

"JAKE!" I scream laugh pointing to the pale outline of my head on his arm. It looks ridiculous. He laughs with me and once were done cracking up we head to the water with the others. I run into the water like a child and jump on mikylee. Luckily she is grounded and we don't fall. They're chest level deep.

"Jordan you're pink!" She tells me.

"I know we fell asleep" I explain to her, and don't even get to say anything else because all of the air in my lungs disappears.

Weston and lilli are about 5 feet out on their own, her legs are clearly wrapped around his waist.

Mikylee follows my line of sight and rubs my arm sweetly. I break my gaze and take a deep breath. I don't want to watch it. I turn around and leave the water as quickly as I got in. I find my towel and sit down facing everyone in the water. I don't even know how long I sit there. But when Jake taps my shoulder signaling we're going to leave it's dark outside.

I stand up and slip my teeshirt over my body and grab my sandals to trail behind everyone. When I finally make it to kalynn's car it's packed already and I just slip into the front seat.

"We're going to get some dinner nearby" Kalynn informs me while turning on the car.  I nod and sit silently until we pull up to a steakhouse.

"Okay I'm gonna go in and see how long the wait is" Kalynn tells us and hops out of the car leaving it running.

A few moments later she emerges from the restaurant with a buzzer in her hand and gets back in the car.

"The wait is 25 minutes, everyone okay with that?"

A little chorus of yeahs and mms come from the backseat. Kalynn turns off the car and i roll my window down the warm breeze slightly blowing my hair. I cant wait for Mikylee to get here I feel like I need to scream cry.

"When's everyone else gonna be here" I ask Kalynn.

"They had to get gas but it shouldn't be long" she replies.

And speaking of the devil, nicks car pulls into the spot next to us the doors opening and people spilling out.

Kalynn gets out as well and all of us in her car follow suit.

We find a bench outside and a few of us sit on it while the rest stand and talk.

I find Mikylee immediately and pull her aside.

"Are you okay?" Her voice is calm.

"No i feel like my whole chest is on fire" I whimper out. I had no idea having feelings would be this difficult. Exactly why I didn't wanna feel any kind of way about anyone.

"I think you should say something to him, the trip is almost over" She says softly.

"I don't want to ruin all this" I tell her and gesture to everyone around us.

"didn't all this start because he had a crush on you?" Mikylee copies my motion.

"I guess" I reply.

Kalynn ends our conversation, "Guys the buzzer is going off"

Sorry it's shit I'm going through a lot rn it'll be better next update 😭