𝐈𝐕

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐍𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐍𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

✿✿✿

❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓,❞ nas smirked.

"nigga shut up," i mugged him. "where that nigga dougie at? i haven't seen him all day." i switched the subject.

"with that block hopper," setty said, we automatically knew he was talking about asian.

"free that man," cblu shook his head.

"y'all know who sammy look like?" setty asked.

"who?" i looked at him.

"remember that yahivai nigga we got into it with? the nigga that be with those rpt members," he responded.

"damn, they do look alike. what made you say that?" nas questioned.

"i don't know, just thought about it." setty shrugged.

we got into it with yahivai and some of the other rpt members a while back because he'd shot setty's female friend named alaia. he then went live bragging about it, and at the time none of us even knew who yahivai was. but we all did know that that's who rpt picked to do all their hits. a random, unknown ass nigga.

a month after he killed setty's friend, he tried shooting at me and my lil sister while i was taking her to the store. he only shot twice but then his gun jammed. i shot back and the bullet hit him in the arm.

𝘪 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥.

"yo kay, you talked to ash? she been texting my gram nonstop about you." nas snapped me outta my thoughts.

"she always doing this shit bro. i'm finna unblock her, tell her hit my jack." i huffed and slouched down in my seat.

me and ash met a while back. we was just vibing for a minute but then we both decided to take shit serious. she was cool the first 3 months of our relationship, but then she started acting all crazy. i could barely hangout with dougie and everybody else because she thought i'd be with other girls. she even showed up to my moms house acting crazy before.