★chapter thirteen★

August Costello.

"Cassandra?".

I furrow an eyebrow when she pushes me away before she enters my house, she sits on my couch and opens her legs. I roll my eyes, she's an actress and the biggest one in Los Angeles"Miss me baby?". She purrs

She was wearing a leather mini skirt that I won't consider cloths but I'm not shaming. Wear whatever makes you happy and she added a net black shirt"Cassandra, what do you want, did you fly from La to here?"

"Baby, for your dick. Yes I did". She adds

Yes, we slept together. I can't remember why but she was good"I don't want to have anything to do with you Cassandra".

"August, baby. Come on. I came here to have you but don't give me attitude". She says running her hands on my muscles.

"don't call me baby and secondly. I know what happened was a one time thing"I say removing her hands from my muscles.

"Fine, just fuck me". She groans

"No, my mother is around and I don't_".

"Rome? What's going on here?". Mom ask, she rubs her sleepy eyes and turns to me.

"Oh, nothing mother. She's a fan". I lied

"A fan of your dick". Cassandra mutters

"You give fans your home address now?". She asked, she rest her hands on the stairs

Honestly, I don't know how she got here. I didn't give her my address or anything"No I gave her because she's a huge fan". I lied again nudging Cassandra to leave already.

"Ma, me and your son are together".

My eyes widened"No, we are not".

Mom furrow her eyebrows"Are you or are you not together because I'm confused".

"No, w_".

"Yes we are, he made love to me.".

"More like just needed to tease tension". I muttered before looking at my mom face.

"Ma, I must say but your son is a whore". She adds and mom comes down the stairs. She walks to Cassandra and she glare.

"What did you just call my son?".

Cassandra scoffs"A freaking whore. W. H. O. R_ get your hands off me". She yells, I move backwards since I want to watch the show.

"Never...". Mom trails off taking her purse and hitting it on her"Call my son a whore. You're the whore for opening your legs".  She throws her out of the house.

"What's the meaning of this, August?". She ask when she slams the door and turns to me with disappointment.

"Is this what you have become? A play boy what happened to being loyal to indigo?".

"She left me, I did not leave her".

I feel a sting on my face, she's mad. "Did you try to look for her? No. You both were virgins. So giving someone a priceless gift means nothing to you now?".