(pilot)

Nevaeh pov

I sat in my circle of candles as I chanted.

My body started to rise from the floor when suddenly a knock on the door made me slam back to the ground.

"I swear to the runes if--" I said but stopped when I saw Coulson, "Philly, what do I owe the pleasure?" I asked. "Does Nicky need another potion?"

"Nevaeh... Clint-- he's... Clint has been compromised..." Phil bearly said.

"What are we waiting for?" I asked as I walked back in to pack my bag.

◇◇◇

Finally, we landed. I quickly got out of my seat and walked to Phil and Natasha, who stood there with... Captain America?

"Agent Romanoff, Captain Rogers." Phil introduced us.

"Ma'am, miss." He looked at Natasha and then at me.

"Hi." Natasha sighed.

"Hello." I waved.

"They need you on the bridge; they're starting the face trace," Natasha told Phil.

"See you there." Phil left and looked at the much taller man.

"Since when do they let kids on those jobs?" Rogers asked me, and I simply smiled.

"It was quite the buzz around here, finding you in the ice. Thought Coulson was gonna swoon. Did he ask you to sign his Captain America trading cards yet?" Natasha asked as we walked.

"Trading cards?" Captain Rogers asked.

"They're vintage. He's very proud." I smiled.

"Doctor Banner." Captain Rogers called.

"Oh, yeah, hi. They told me you'd be coming." Dr. Banner smiled and shook Rogers' hand.

"Word is you can find the Cube," Rogers said.

"Is that the only word on me?" Dr. Banner asked.

"The only word I care about." Rogers smiled.

"Must be strange for you, all of this." Dr. Banner said.

"Well, this is actually kind of familiar." Rogers referred to the soldiers running.

"Gentlemen, you might wanna step inside in a minute.
It's gonna get a little hard to breathe." Natasha told us, and I walked backward. instead of doing the same thing, the boys walked forward.

"Is this a submarine?" Rogers asked.

"Really, they want me in a submerged pressurized metal container?" Dr. Banner asked

"Oh no, this is much worse." Was bearly heard from Dr. Banner.

◇◇◇

We walked behind Natasha as she led us to the main room.

"Gentleman, Nevaeh," Nicky said and Rogers handed him a 10-dollar bill.

"Nicky your gambling problem isn't going to get you far," I smirked and he hit my arm.

"Dr., thank you for coming." Nicky gave Dr. Banner his hand to shake and the Dr. Looked surprised. "Thanks for asking nicely.
So, how long am I staying?"

"Once we get our hands on the tesseract, you're in the wind," Nicky said.

"Where are you with that?" Dr. Banner asked.

"We're sweeping every wirelessly
accessible camera on the planet.
Cell phones... laptops, if it's connected to a satellite, it's eyes and ears for us." Phil answered.