a talk with Pietro

Nevaeh pov

I sat on the floor when Wanda walked in, "you called me?" She asked.

"I did... I saw how sad you were today so I wanted to offer my services as what Tony calls "a bitch witch."." I smiled.

"That's sweet of you but what will you do exactly?" She asked as she sat in front of me.

"You are going to talk to your brother." I smiled.

"Wha-- how?" She asked shocked.

"One of the things I taught young witches was to walk with the dead, or as you know it séance."

"Will you teach me how to do it?" She asked leaning forward.

"No, this is dark magic, I shouldn't even be doing that.
But I can let you talk to him through my body." I said.

"That's-- that's amazing!" She smiled.

I drew a circle around us using magic and closed my eyes.

"Spirits below and above, spirits in between, caught in the fabric betwixt worlds, we ask that the veil be lifted and that you send forth the spirit of Pietro Django Maximoff. Pietro, you're welcome to this house, to this circle.
Take this body to take your place in the world until you are needed no more." I said as my eyes turned white.

Then... darkness.
Again.

◇◇◇

I gasped and started breathing, "so?
How did it go?" I asked.

Then I saw her smiling face, she cried with happiness, "I assume well?" I smiled and she jumped at me and hugged me.
When she pulled back our faces were inches from each other's.

"You-- you should go check on vision," I said quickly.

"I... I should." She said and left.

Only then I allowed myself to show the pain I was hiding.
"Fuck." I cursed and walked to the mirror only to see the black stain on my heart grew bigger.

"Nevaeh?
Come on we're going!" Clint said as he walked in and I quickly put an illusion over myself.

"What?
Why?" I asked.

"Long story, let's go." He said and I walked to him.