time travel?

Nevaeh pov

"... Somebody peed my pants." Scott said as I walked in, "but I don't know if it was baby me or old me.
Or just me, me."

"Time travel!" Bru-hulk? Yelled, "What?
I see this as an absolute win." He said, and Steve walked out.

"Wait, you were talking about time travel?
You do know there's a spell for that?" I faked a laugh.

"And you just let us do all of this for nothing?" Natasha asked.

"Just ask next time," I said and summoned the darkhold.

"Eww, what's this?" Scott asked as he took off his helmet.

"It's called the book of the damned, the darkhold." I explained and opened the right page and showed the group, "I can use it once per person, so that option is out because you will not be able to come back."

"Magic always comes with a price, what's this one?" Natasha asked.

"You watched once upon a time and you think you know better than me?
Besides, I said it's out." I laughed again.

"What's the price Nevaeh?" She asked me again.

"A beating heart, a human one." I said sarcastically. "there's no price." I lied.

"Fine, wait here." She said and Bruce and her left.

◇◇◇

"You're drifting left.
One side there, Lebowski " Tony told Thor, "Ratchet how's it going?" Tony asked Rocket.

"It's Rocket.
Take it easy.
You're only a genius here on earth, pal." Rocket told him.

◇◇◇

"All right, Clint." Bruce said, "we're going in three, two, one." Bruce said and turned on the machine, and with that Clint was gone.
Never mind, he's back.
"Lila!" He yelled.

We all ran towards him, "Hey. Hey, look at me." Natasha said as she helped him up, "are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah.
It worked." He told Natasha and then looked at the rest of us, "it worked."

◇◇◇

"Okay, so the how works.
Now we gotta figure out the when and where." Steve said, "Almost everyone in this room has had an encounter with at least one of the six  Infinity Stones."

"Or substitute the word encounter for "damn near been killed" by one of the six Infinity Stones." Tony interpreted.

"Well, I haven't," Scott said, "but I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about."

"Regardless, we only have enough Pym Particles for one round trip each.
And these Stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history." Bruce said.

"Our history," I added.

"So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in, yeah?" Tony asked.

"Which means we have to pick our targets." Clint finally spoke.

"Correct." Tony smiled.

"So, let's start with the Aether.
Thor, what do you know?" Steve asked.

Thor stayed quiet.

"Is he asleep?" Natasha asked before I could.

"No, no.
I'm pretty sure he's dead." I said sarcastically.

after I had to wake him up he walked to the screen and started talking, "uh, where to start?
Umm... the Aether, firstly, is not a stone.
Someone called it a stone before.
Uh, it's more of an angry sludge sort of thing... so someone's gonna need to amend that and stop saying that.
Here's an interesting story, though, about the Aether.
My grandfather, many years ago had to hide the stone from the dark elves.
Ohhh... Scary begins.
So, Jane, actually...oh there she is... yeah, so, Jane was an old flame of mine.
You know she stuck her hand inside a rock this one time... and then the Aether stuck itself inside her.
And she became very, very sick.
And so I had to take her to Asgard, which is where I'm from, and we had to try and fix her.
We were dating at the time, you see... and I got to introduce her to my mother-- who's dead and, um, and you know, Jane and I aren't even dating anymore, so... yes, those things happen though.
You know?
Nothing lasts forever.
The only thing that..." Thor was stopped by tony coming over to him and trying to get him to sit down, "I'm not done yet, the only thing that is permanent in life is impermanence." He said

◇◇◇

"Quill said he stole the power stone from Morag." Rocket said.

"Is that a person?" Bruce asked.

"No, that's a planet." Rocket answered, "quill was a person."

"Like a planet?
Like an outer space?" Scott asked.

"Oh look.
It's like a puppy, all happy and everything.
Do you want to go to space?" Rocket patted Scott's hair, "do you want to go to space, puppy?
I'll take you to space."

◇◇◇

"Thanos found the soul stone on vormir." Nebula said.

"What's vormir?" Natasha asked.

"A dominion of death.
At the very center of celestial existence.
It's where Thanos murdered my sister."

◇◇◇

"That time stone guy." Natasha said.

"Dr. Strange." I corrected.

"Yeah, what kind of a doctor was he?" Natasha asked.

"Ear-nose-throat meets rabbit from hat." Tony said.

"Nice place in the village, though." Bruce said.

"Yeah, on Sullivan street?" I asked.

"Mm... Bleecker street?" Bruce asked.

"Wait he lived in New York?" Natasha asked.

"No. He lived in Toronto, are you not listening to anything?" Tony asked.

"Guys, if you pick the right year, there are three stones in New York." Natasha announced.

"Shut the front door." Bruce said.

◇◇◇

"I think it's my turn to talk about the Infinity Stones," I said and took out a small harp and sat on a chair in front of everyone.

My fingers crossed over the strings and I started talking, "long ago before the universe began, six singularities existed. The Big Bang then formed concentrated crystals out of them and sent the six stones hurtling throughout the universe. Each stone represented a different aspect of the universe, soul, reality, space, mind, power, and time.
The stones, in the beginning, were used for good; we, witches, kept them safe.
But then." I stopped and drank some water, yet not stopping the melody, "a witch decided her powers were not strong enough, and she used the power of the stones to make herself stronger, she is known as the... Scarlet witch, I banned and killed the witch, yet her soul is back for chaos and death. she will not rest until she will have her powers back and me dead.
Casting her out showed the stones that I am worthy to be one of them, and since that day, I am known as the stone of the damned.
After what happened with the scarlet witch, we scattered the stones all across the universe, but as you could tell, it was not enough." I said and snapped my fingers; it had been a while since I used sound magic.

"Wow, so wait, there are not six, but, seven Infinity Stones?" Scott asked, and I sighed.

"Correct," I said.
◇◇◇

"All right.
We have a plan.
Six stones, three teams, one shot.

(Which team would you like Nevaeh to be in?)