vision

Nevaeh pov

Everything was black.
That's how most of the bad things start, bad things and movies.
But this wasn't a movie, no... it was worse.
much worse.

I was tied to the stake.
Again.
But this time, it wasn't some priest who tried to burn me; no, it was my lover.
My own lover.
I laughed at him.

"You?
Lover, trying to burn me?" I asked him.

"Oh no, no, no, no, you misread the whole thing.... you're not being burned for being a witch...no, no, you're being burned for killing." He said, and only then I noticed the bodies of my friends laying there, dead.

"I didn't do it!" I yelled. "I swear I didn't!
It wasn't me!
I promised I would keep them safe!" I cried and tried to go down from the stake.

"Let me go!
Let me go!" I yelled and struggled to get free.

Hot tears streamed down my face as I yelled.

Death started the fire, and I screamed.

"Please!
I didn't do it!" I kept yelling.

Clint pov

After putting Natasha on the plane I went back to look for Nevaeh.

There she was screaming as magic sparked from her body.

"Nevaeh.
Wake up, this bitch witch did something to all of you, you're okay, you're safe." I whispered to her yet it didn't seem to help.

"Stark, I need help, Nevaeh's magic is out of control, I can't touch her," I told Stark through the comm.

◇◇◇

"The news is loving you guys. Nobody else is. There's been no official call for Banner's arrest, but it's in the air." Agent hill said.

"Stark Relief Foundation?" Stark asked.

"Already on the scene. How's the team?" Hill asked.

"Everyone's...we took a hit. We'll shake it off." Stark answered.

"Well for now I'd stay in stealth mode, and stay away from here," Hill suggested.

"So, run and hide?" Stark asked.

"Until we can find Ultron, I don't have a lot else to offer," Hill answered.

"Neither do we." Stark said and walked closer to me, "Hey, you wanna switch out?" 

"No, I'm good. If you wanna get some kip, now's a good time, cause we're still a few hours out." I answered.

"A few hours from where?" Stark asked and I sighed.

"A safe house."

◇◇◇
"What is this place?" Thor asked as most of us walked toward my house, I carried Nevaeh since she couldn't walk.

"A safe house?" Stark answered before I could.

"Let's hope," I said as we entered the house. "Honey, I'm home," I announced and put Nevaeh on the couch.

"Hi. Company. Sorry I didn't call ahead." I said and Laura and I kissed.

"Hey." She smiled.

"This is an agent of some kind," Stark whispered.

"Gentleman, this is Laura." I introduced them.

"I know all your names." Laura smiled again.

They all looked at her awkwardly.

Suddenly I heard tiny footsteps, "Ooh, incoming."

"Dad!" Lila yelled and I picked her up. "Hi, sweetheart!" I kissed the top of copper's head, "Hey, buddy! How are you guys doing?"

"These are...smaller agents," Stark said and Nevaeh woke up when she heard my kids.

"Look at your face! Oh, my goodness!" I kept hugging my kids.

"Did you bring Auntie Nat and Auntie Neva?" Lila asked me.

"Why don't you hug her and find out?" Natasha asked and Lila ran to her, and it was Natasha's turn to pick her up, she then ran to Nevaeh who hugged her for dear life.

"Sorry for barging in on you," Cap said.

"Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed." Starkcadded and I gave him a look.

"Yeah, well Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off SHIELD's files, I'd like to keep it that way. I figure it's a good place to lay low." I explained.

"Ah, I missed you.
How's little Natasha, huh?" Natasha asked as she touched Laura's stomach.

''She's…Nathaniel." Laura said quickly.

Natasha bent toward Laura's pregnant stomach, "Traitor."

◇◇◇