once again... the fight

Nevaeh pov

I started attacking the monsters with my cards but soon realized that it was not going to do the trick.

"Explodere Centena Millia!" I yelled, and I could feel the life force leaving 2578 monsters.

"Why was she up there all along?" Asked a worrier that stood next to me.

Soon enough, huge lightning took over my eyes, and then... Thor?

THOR!

"You guys are so screwed now!" Bruce yelled.

"BRING ME THANOS!" Thor yelled.

We kept on fighting, and I knew it was almost time.

"Earth and air, fire and water... I am your daughter.
Punish my foes for their sins... Let them be torn by all four winds... Be buried, be burned, and then... Never to come back again." I whispered a Sam announce, "Guys, we got a Vision situation here."

"Somebody get to Vision!" Steve said, and I ran to Vision.

"I got him," Bruce said.

"I'm on my way," Wanda added.

"... You don't, this isn't going to be New York, pal." Bruce said as I reached them, "this suit already kicked the crap outta the hulk." Bruce was sent back by one of the monsters.

I kept Vision safe; it was on me or no one, and I will do everything for him.

I was kicked and sent back.

Fuck.

Steve.

"Get out of here!" Steve yelled, "Go!"

Vision walked over to me and grabbed me, "You have to go!" He told me.

"And leave you and Rogers?
Not a chance!" I said and gave him a sphere.

He quickly put the sphere in the monster and fell; luckily, Steve caught him.

"I thought I told you to go," Steve said.

"We don't trade lives, Captain." Vision replied.

Wanda landed next to us and ran to Vision and me.

"Are you okay?" She asked us.

Instead of answering Vision groaned and I looked at him.

"What?
What is it?" Wanda asked.

"He's here," I said.

"Everyone in my position, we have incoming," Steve said.

"Cap, that's him." Bruce's voice came through the comm.

"Eyes up, stay sharp." Steve ordered.

Everyone in their turn tried to hit or even drew a drop of blood from Thanos, yet Thanos blow them like flies.

"Wanda, it's time." Vision told her.

"No!" She whispered.

"They can't stop him Wanda, but we can.
Look at me." He grabbed her hand, "you have the power to destroy the stone."

"Dont!" Wanda argued.

"You must do it.
Wanda, please.
We're out of time."

"I cant." She cried.

"Yes, you can," I told her and got ready for Thanos to come.

"You can." Vision positioned her hand in front of the stone, "If he gets the stone, half the universe dies.
It's not fair.
It shouldn't be you, but it is.
It's all right.
You could never hurt me."

Wanda started to destroy the stone while I ran to Thanos, "The weird sisters, hand in hand, travelers of the sea and land. Thrice to thine and thrice to mine, and thrice again, to make up nine." My two sisters appeared next to me and we held hands as we chanted together, "Light as a feather, stiff as a board." We repeated as Thanos grabbed his neck, he was lifted to the air and choked.

"Summoning your sisters, smart, but not enough." He smiled as he got free and kicked me.

I fell to the ground and Thanos walked over to Wanda and Vision.

He did it, he won.

I looked around only to see people disappearing.

Wanda!
My Wanda!

I screamed and yelled and cried, and magic flew around me as I cried.

"Nevaeh!
Stop it!" Steve yelled.

Knowing something is going to happen doesn't make it any less painful.