Thor, God of Pockets

Helion flickered in the last possible moment, resulting in Hulk's collision with the armored stalker. Catching his breath, he watched as Hulk dragged it out of the air, the two of them landing in the city beneath them with a resounding crash before dragging through the city square, tearing up concrete and earth.

"Looks like Hulk's going to keep it busy for us," Tony said when he caught up with Helion.

"And put everyone around them in danger," Helion finished. He then took a nosedive toward the city and landed in what appeared to be some sort of marketplace. His body hovered a few feet above ground as a ring of spectators observed from a distance, whispering among themselves. Distant crashing to his left marked the arrival of the heavyweight combatants. Lifting his hands, he forged a defensive shield just as the figure of his stalker came ripping through a building. It crashes against the hard light, then dropped to its knees.

"Everyone needs to leave this area!" Helion shouted over his shoulder at the nearest people.

Hulk's bellowing roar was the exclamation point of Helion's order. They scattered just as the green beast was leaping into the marketplace. Helion scattered the shield and darted upward just as Hulk collided with the armored enemy, their bodies tearing up more pavement beneath them. The enemy drove an upward fist into Hulk's chin, causing him to stumble, then followed up with a harsh shove that pushed him even further away. Having gained some ground, he stood tall as his helm opened up. Heated beams struck Hulk with their full force, causing him to stumble and roll backward. But suddenly the monster dug its feet and hands into the ground, gained purchase and began shoving back against the onslaught.

"What the hell is that?" Fury asked when several tremors began to shake the underground base.

Peter tapped some keys at the monitoring station, bringing up live footage from the martlet place. The others stood around him and watched as two gargantuan figures tore into each other.

"What's Hulk doing here?" Sam asked. "I thought he prowled the States."

"They're going to destroy the only inhabitable place left on this rock," Wasp groaned. "This is not good."

"This is amazing!" Thor shouted excitedly. The others looked at him as if he had truly lost his mind but he ignored them and pointed at the screen. "That is the Destroyer Armor! It belongs to my father."

"So, that's your father?" Shang-Chi asked.

"No," Thor said.

"Then who's wearing it?" Sam asked.

"No one is wearing it! It is a magical relic from my world!" Thor explained in an exasperated voice.

"Well, that magical relic is going to get people killed," Sam grumbled.

"Who's the glowing guy?" Peter asked as Helion and Stark appeared onscreen. "And the robot beside him?"

"Never seen them before," Fury said, clearly perturbed with being at a disadvantage where knowledge was concerned.

"You think they're Doom's?" Wasp asked.

"Not sure. But we need to do something about that," Fury said. "Thor, does the Destroyer have a weakness?"

The others spun around when they were met with silence to find that the alleged god of thunder had disappeared.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me!" Shang-Chi groaned. "How do we lose someone that?"

Wasp shrugged. "Maybe it's for the best. He's only going to cause trouble."

Sam cut eyes at her. "Are you serious? No. We aren't going there, Hope. We help people. And we're going to help him."