ONE

"Wait! No! Please!" I squeal.

"Thats what you get when you call me Ken from Barbie, Belle!" Wes hollers as he holds me bridal style above the pool.

"Alright! Alright I'm sorry." I say sincerely looking into his eyes.

"Okay." He says.

As I get a moment of relief, it soon ends when he rocks my body back and throws me into the pool.

" AHH-" my screams are cut of by me going under the water.

"You little bitch!" I say, getting out to pool to seek revenge.

I run up to him and attempt to push him into the pool by butting him in. When I do he stays put, laugh hysterically at my attempt.

"Stupid gym body." I mutter bitterly.

My remark makes him laugh even harder and while he's hold his stomach from laughing, I run up and push him in the pool.

When his head reaches out the water, I start laughing sarcastically as I make my way to my OTHER friends.

"You guys should really get together." My friend Maya says sarcastically.

As far as I know, Wes has no attraction towards me and I have to attraction towards him. If anything, he has feelings for my other friend Sadie.

"Please, have you seen the way he looks at Sadie."

"It's obvious for everyone but Sadie. The girls clueless." She says, kind of sympathetic.

Wait pause.

You don't know who I am.

YES I KNOW THIS IS CORNY BUT I NEED TO EXPLAIN MYSELF.

Hello there, I'm Belle and I am 17 almost 18 years old.

Really not much to me. I feel as though describing yourself isn't relevant. Other than vague things or facts.

I'm popular and I know this for a fact.

Other than that I'm pretty nice to others. Unless you're not nice to me. That's an entire different story.

Anyways, right now Wes decided to throw a pool party before the first day of school. I insisted it be at my house and he agreed as long as he got to do the cooking. I don't know when or how but, he took a liking in culinary arts.

The food is delicious to say the least.

"Hey everyone!" Sadie says, walking towards us.

Sadie has ginger hair, freckles scattered around her face, and green eyes. Exactly Wes' type as far as I know.

Wes' eyes stay glued to her the rest of the party.

When she laughs, he laughs. When she seems sad about not having anymore cookies , he's always there for her.

Sadie has no clue how much he adores her. How much he wants to hold her. How much he wants to call her his. Simple love story.

God I'm so lonely

For the longest time, guys have been asking me out left and right. But, they're all fake. It's fake. They don't know me. They don't want me. They want what I have to offer. Which could be popularity or a good fuck.

So, I'm single for the time being.

As soon as Sadie takes the first bite of her food she moans in pure delight.

"Oh my goodness Wes, this is so good."

Wes proceeds to get flustered sitting next to her and a faint blush finds his cheeks and still Sadie is yet to notice.