FOUR

Again his POV might be bad bc I'm not a totally hot dude😔 - Author Aubree

I don't know what to think.

What am I supposed to say to her? First of all, I walk in on her almost about to get sexually assaulted and now I kissed her. I feel like such a sick. I feel as though I led her on.

Right now we're on our way to the same coffee shop we went to about a week ago. There is absolutely no way I think I'll recover.

I liked kissing her. I wanted to do it again. She tasted like strawberries and cream which was my favorite scent and flavor. I just wanted to keep tasting her till she was completely breathless. But I had just met the damn girl

Is it wrong if I do?

Yes.

When we arrived at the coffee shop, it had seemed like our make out session didn't bother Beauty at all which I was perfectly fine with.

She skipped her way to cashier and asked for a chocolate croissant and I asked for a cheese danish.

"So Gray," she says trailing her words." Tell me what you like. Like food, dessert...oh and scent. Stuff like that." She concludes.

I nod and try my best to reveal much while still giving her a pleasant answer." Well my favorite food is steak. My favorite dessert is ice cream and my favorite scent is uh strawberries and cream."

"Mmm oh my lord I love strawberries and cream! Ugh it's such a good combination." She comments.

I chuckle at her remark and observe for a while. She stares cluelessly around the coffee shop while I, a fucking pervert, am looking at the features of her face.

I notice she has a few freckles but only a few. Her lips are a bit swollen which makes me smirk. She's very beautiful but, I just met her. Why am I already feeling this way?

I know it's not purely attraction cause then I wouldn't be here invested in her words. I understand we just met so my feelings barely even exist but I just know one day I'll fall hard for her.

"So," she starts." There's a party Friday and I was wondering if you wanted to come." She requests.

"No." I say bluntly.
There's no way I'm going to some senior party to get wasted and high. So I can watch people make out? No. Never.

"Please! Oh gosh Gray you're no fun. Why won't you come? What can I do to make you come? I want to you meet my friends." She does that same pout that had driven me crazy in the car, making me clench my jaw.

"Stop doing that with your lips." I scowl.

"I will if you come." She tilts her head.

I stay silent for a moment. I don't want her to get wasted. Or high. I'll be there to make sure she doesn't. My mom would get mad at me if I did.

I simply nod my head and continue eating my cheese danish.

"Your hands are big." Beauty remarks.

She tugs my hand away from me and holds it in hers. My hand lays in her palm as she softly traces my knuckles with her pointer finger. She does so in a circular motion and the act sends shivers down my spine. I look at her and find her staring at my hand intently.

"You have a lot of veins on your hands. It looks cool." She giggles putting hand gently down on the table. A frown finds my face but I quickly recover before she notices.

I clear my throat and check the time, not realizing just how long we've been out." Beauty I'm sorry but it's getting late. We need to go." I remind.

"Alrighty." She says popping up from the booth. She waits for me and we walk out together, towards the car.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Once we got to our houses, I stop the car and meet halfway in the middle of our driveways.

She turns in her seat and faces towards me,  clearly having something on her mind.

"Im sorry about today. You know. You having to take care of me." She implies that I didn't want to. I did. I wanted her safe. Why? I have no idea.

My feelings for her are still unknown. But I know they're not all friendly. In that way.

I sigh and turn towards her to answer her question."I wanted to take care of you. It wasn't that much of a hassle anyway." I shrug.

Her eyes relax and she places her hand on mine. "Thanks Gray." She mutters.

She moves closer and puckers up her lips to my cheek. Her moist lips land on my blushing cheek and she smiles.
"Oh and I hope we can get past the kiss. I guess I just didn't know how to feel. And my emotions were just running high." She sighs."You tasted  like vanilla. I would definitely do it again." She shrugs casually.

My lips part as if to make a remark but I quickly shut them close.

"Bye Gray!" She hollers from her door to mine.

"Bye Beauty." I say, slightly less energetic.

I walk in and sigh against the door as I run my fingers through my hair.

What is going on?

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Okay so ik this is short but honestly it's just a filler chapter.

I ALSO HAVE A NEW STORY CALLED "OUR SUMMER" BASED OFF MY LITTLE SERIES I HAVE ON MY TT.

I just thought it was a really cool concept so yeahhh.

Also if you're from my TT, I'm not doing anymore parts on it bc it's dead and not getting on the fyp💀

Q: favorite flavor?

Mines def mango😍 my boo

Anyway next chapter will hopefully be soon but I do have writers block and I'm not getting really any reads so if I'm not pressured to anyway

PLEASE DONT FROEGT TO VOTE IT HELPS ALOTTT

LOVE YAA
Words: 1010 words
7•11•21