TWO

(Sorry if his POVs bad idk what goes in the head of a really hot dude. - Author Aubree)

Day after they "met"

I met a girl on the roof yesterday. I believe it was the girl my older brother was talking about. He said she was super hot. She's not hot.
She's more that a three letter word. She's beautiful. Last night I got to look at her up close. She has these big plump lips, long full lashes, and big doe eyes. Not to mention her body. She has brown hair that falls right below her shoulder. I always found  hair like that attractive.

She was stubborn and feisty. She wasn't going to let me tell her to leave. Which I didn't expect because people barely want to be around me. They're scared I guess but, I really don't know what of.

I'm not expecting to ever talk to her again since she was pretty. Pretty means popular. I didn't mind. I'm used to it by now.

People say that I'm too mysterious. How I never want to talk. Socialize. I never have. I like it that way. People are messed up and I had to learn that the hard way. And I learn from mistakes, quote me on that.

Today is the dreaded first day of school. The day where there are constant gossip, drama, and sex.

High school is the last place a person like me wants to be. It's full of backstabbing hormonal teens who don't even pay attention. The fact I have no friends is the only reason I do good in school. The only real friends I have are the teachers, which helps me a great deal. I'm not here for friends anyway. As soon as high school's over, I'm gone somewhere in the woods by myself.

I'm not looking for a partner. Never was and never will. It's too much work. Always having to make sure they're okay. Make sure they're happy. All I'm worrying about is myself. It sounds very selfish but I really don't care.

I, Grayson Rischio, am never going to fall in love.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Today, I showed up on a hoodie and sweatpants because I sleep a lot during class anyway so might as well be comfortable doing it. The teachers don't mind since I already get perfect grades.

I usually come late so I don't have to stay longer. Even if I've saved myself a few minutes. Once I walk through the double doors, I see her. I'm not too sure who she is because I just moved here but, she looked as stunning as she did before. More even.

(Belles outfit for school)

(Choose as you like!)

She was in a big crowd, just as I predicted. I made my way to my locker I was assigned at the from office and did everything I had to.