FIVE

I think it has been 2 days since I had last spoken to Gray.

Been 2 days since I kissed him.

Anyway that happened Wednesday and todays Friday, the day of party. Gray had said he would come which I'm very excited for. I can tell he doesn't have many friends because sometimes he's boring. But, he's a really nice and sweet guy. Although he doesn't like to say it. With his words.

When I went to school, I hadn't seen him which worried me in a way but, I think I see his silhouette in his window.

His window is almost directly aligned to mine so, I'm able to see if he's there or not when his curtains are open. Most of the time they are.

I'm not creepy or anything I just... I'm just a stalker by nature.

The story of how my mother and father met is very romantic.

They were about 11 when they met. My mother was apart of the Girl Scouts and went door to door in my father's neighborhood. Once she got to his house, he attended the door and my mother was a stuttering mess.

They had a conversation and ever since then she always made sure to get his house when selling cookies.

Not really romantic but, I'd like to think so.

Right now I'm on my bed reading a book. I had gotten this book a while ago and can't seem to stop re-reading it.

It's called The Hawthorne Legacy and I'm on the verge of marrying it.

Who needs love when you have a bed and a book?

Me.

I need love.

I check the time and it reads " 6:09" I believe the party starts at eight so, I guess I should start getting ready.

Damn why is it starting so late?

It doesn't take me more than 35 minutes to get ready since I don't like a full glam makeup look. I've never even gone out in public with any type of eyeshadow. Of course I've experimented but obviously I suck because my hands are too shaky. I also don't like the cakey feel it has. But the girls who do the makeup well are actual goddess.

My makeup routine was mascara, clear lipgloss, and a tad bit of blush.

Hehe tad.

I've been stuck between three dresses and I have no idea which one to pick. They're all very different but, I feel as though I want to see them together to make one dress. If that makes any sense.

So like any logical person would do, I put it in a random number generator. I watched as I saw the numbers 1 2 3 went around in a spiral and finally it landed on three.

This dress made me feel as though I was in the 90's because my hair is shorter and pixie cuts were in back then

This dress made me feel as though I was in the 90's because my hair is shorter and pixie cuts were in back then. My hair is just below the shoulders and I'd like for it to stay that way. It's better to maintain and better for when I'm doing soccer. That way those petty bitches don't try to yank my hair after I score a goal.