➢ 𝜯𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝝄𝒇 𝓐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝝄𝒏

He checked patting Reena's forehead, and got anxious noting that she was burning up. He called the others, "Chacha !" They came inside hearing the urgency in his voice has unlocked the door before approaching her.

"Kya hua Beta ?" Khasim and others came in, "Chacha, Doctor ni pilavandi. Vollu kalipotundi. Tondaraga !" Rocky said straightening Reena, and leaning her on the couch, "Challneelu, napkin theeskoni Randi. Alane duppati kuda"

(What happened, Beta ? --- Chacha, Call the doctor. She is burning up. Hurry up ! --- Bring the cold water and napkin. A blanket as well.)

Khasim went to call the doctor that Rocky had arranged here and Mallama went to bring the water. Ranga brought a blanket as Rocky took off his coat and folded his sleeves.

He covered Reena with the blanket and patted her cheek trying to wake her up, "Bangaram, Bangaram !" Fatimah told forwarding a juice glass, "Beti ne kuch nahi khaya subah se. Shakti vundadu. Juice taaginchu Beta."

(Beti, hasn't eaten anything since the morning. She wouldn't have any strength in her. Make her drink the juice, Beta.)

He made Reena lean on him who stirred and her head fell back on to his shoulder. He took the glass and supported her head making her drink the juice. There was no strength left in her body after that much crying.

The lady doctor came and checked Reena's pulse with a stethoscope, "Tanu emaina tininda !" Reena was nestled into Rocky's hold who was patting her head and held her left hand in his, "Ledu. Juice maatrame indaka tagincham."

(Has she eaten anything ! --- No. She just had juice.)

The doctor said writing some medicines, "Is she in periods ?" He turned to Fatimah, "Aa rojula ani adugutunnaru ?" Fatimah nodded feeling awkward about the topic.

(She is asking if it's those days ? )

The doctor instructed, "Emotional ga baa distrub ayite, body paina effect chupistundi. Daaniki todu emi tinaledu adi periods time lo. Glucose levels padipoyayi. Anduke fever vachindi. Tension padaddandi. Sayantraniki taggipotundi."

(Usually the body gets affected due to high emotional disturbance. Moreover she didn't consume any food and she is also in her periods. Her blood sugar levels had fallen. That's why she is having a fever. Don't worry. She will be alright by evening.)

She took out some tablets from her bag and said showing them, "Ee fever tablets 6 hours okasari, emaina tinnaka veyali. Idi period pain ki. Kadupu noppi vaste idi ivvandi. Light food and Juices maatrame ivvandi. Malli edavakunda vunte better. Veelaite tana moodni divert cheyadaniki try cheyandi."

(Give these fever tablets every six hours, after having some food. If she experiences stomach cramps, then give this one. Only give her light food and fruit juices. It would be good, if you try and change her mood.)

Rocky nodded taking the instructions and the doctor went out escorted by Ranga. Rocky took a fever tablet and opened Reena's mouth, placing it inside. Mallamma handed the water as he made her drink it.

He asked Chacha, Vanaram and Vittal to handle the work for the rest of the day. Reena turned to Rocky in her subconscious state and clutched his chest pocket mumbling, "Don't go."

He stroked her head making her go back to sleep and adjusted her blanket with the other hand. His right hand was around her shoulders while left hand stayed clasped in her right. Her head rested on his shoulder and he also fell asleep momentarily leaning his face on her head.

Kids who came to see Reena giggled seeing them like that. Hearing the commotion, Mallamma and Fatima went inside to see the kids inside Reena's room.

They smiled in awe at Rocky and Reena sleeping form. Mallamma ushered the kids out and Fatimah said taking their evil eye, "Ya Allah ! Inn dono ko kisi ki nazar na lage."