➢ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒎𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒌 - 𝜤

Reena was signing the documents relating to a contract approval in RD Global Industries when Khasim came inside the room panting and his expression tensed followed by solemn Vanaram, and tensed Vittal and Ramana.

She asked, as her brows knitted in confusion at his expression, "Emaindi Chacha ?" Khasim said, "Rocky ni arrest chesaru, Bangalore lo. Delhi ki theeskeltunnaru anta !"

("What happened Chacha ?" --- "Rocky got arrested, in Bangalore. He is being taken to Delhi !")

She rose to her feet baffled at the news, "What ! Arrest cheyadam enti !" Her mind ran in various directions, "Arrest Rocky ! Without a complaint ! Delhi ! Delhi ! What the hell are the people in Delhi doing without gathering the information when all this was happening."

(What ! What would they arrest him !)

One she was fretting over Rocky. On the other hand she thought it wasn't an unexpected thing. Because if they arrested Rocky there must not be without putting forth the reason which they pre-planned..

So what's the reason they put forth ? She tried to calm herself as others watched her take measured breathes with closed eyes. She composed her nerves telling herself, "This is not the time to panic !"

Opening her eyes, everyone noticed the non-existent mask that fell over her face. She queried all of them with her hardened voice, "Rocky ni enduku arrest chesaru ? Delhi ki enduku theeskeltunnaru ? Asalu modalu, complaint enduku lodge ayyindi ! Asalau em jarugutundi ?"

(Why did they arrest Rocky ? Why is he being taken to Delhi ? Why was a complaint lodged in the first place ! Most of all, what in the hell is happening ?)

None of them uttered a single word to her questions. Vanaram stayed mum with a frown. Chacha and Vittal looked at each other uncomfortably. Ramana stood next to her with a solemn face. Except for the one thing that all of them had in common.

Guilt ! Guilt was clearly written on their faces and that angered Reena knowing they hid something really important from her. She roared banging the table, "Speak up !"

Vanaram sighs and tells her shortly in a few words, "Rocky, Banglore ki vellindi Adheera ni champadaniki !" Reena's eyes widened in shock, "Adheera !" She looked at Khasim who looked away guiltily. So Rocky hid everything from her about his plan.

(Rocky went to Bangalore, to kill Adheera !)

Khasim explained how Rocky had been raiding Adheera's hide outs for the past two days after getting the deal with the Italian Mafia. How they got a call from Salim in the morning, informing them that Adheera had been killed when police force came and arrested Rocky for murder and vandalising government property.

Khasim tried his best to get the situation under control and have Rocky released. But in any police station neither were there any records of the arrest nor was Rocky present in one.

Then he got informed from a constable in their network that they are taking Rocky to Delhi. Khasim informed everyone and knowing the situation is getting out of their hands, they came to inform Reena despite Rocky's absolute rule of not disturbing her.

Because if there was anyone who can handle the situation, then it's their Empress. It didn't take her a second to guess all this arrest was organised by the Prime Minister herself. Of course she would have known about the Italian Mafia entering Indian territories to meet Rocky and someone must have tipped her about Rocky's plans regarding Adheera.

But the question is how did the information leak and who did it ? There must be an insider and when she finds out whoever it is, they would soon find their end in the worst way possible.