➢ 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑺𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑬𝒎𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔

A year later : 1981

The election year brought a change in the political dynamics of the country with Ramika Sen rising to power. The CBI officers who were trying to go after KGF got a hope, unaware of the depth of its roots that were dug into their own organisation.

Raghavan, the CBI Director approached the PM to give a brief of KGF. "Rocky eppudu ekkada kanpadadu Madam. Ippati varaku atanidi oka photo kuda records lo ledu. Kani atani peru maatram anni chotla vundi. Ramesh !"

(Rocky was never seen anywhere, Madam. Till now, there wasn't a single of him in our records. But his name is spread across the nation. Ramesh !)

Ramika listened to him as Raghavan handed over the rest to his subordinate, "Madam. Padullo planes, Vandallo ships. He has control over all the ports in India. Along with the Bombay Refinary, he has access to every well known gold jeweller in and outside India."

(Madam. Multiple planes. Numerous ships. He has control over all the ports in India. Along with the Bombay refinery, he has access to every well known gold jeweller in and outside India.)

Ramika asks about his background and his associates. He explains how Rocky came to Bombay at a young age and the life he was subjected to in the streets of Bombay.

After telling her about Rocky's childhood Raghavan said, "Kani oka roju vaadu kottadu. Appatnunchi vaadiki evvaru eduru nilabadindi ledu. Meeru pampinchina special forces atanini nidani kuda chudaleru Madam."

(And one fine day, he hit back. Since then, there wasn't a single soul who stood up to oppose him. The special forces you will send won't be able to even see his shadow.)

Ramika was confounded at his exaggeration, "Why ? Does he have any associates ?" Raghavan said, "There are madam. But I wouldn't call them associates." Ramika scrunched her eyebrows asking, "Then, who are they ?"

Raghavan informed her with a, "First of all, atani deggara oka pedda sainyam vundi Madam. Aa chuttu pakkala vunna sumaru 15 lakshala mandiki atanu devudu. Chachipotaru. Leda champestaru. Kani Rocky ni maatram muttukonivvaru."

(First of all, he has a huge army Madam. He is a God to the 15 lakhs people, living in the surroundings of that place. They will die. They will kill. But they won't let anyone touch Rocky.)

Ramika asked slightly piqued at his answer, "Who are others ?" Raghavan told her, "Reena Desai ! RD Global Industries owner. Rocky's fiance and Late Rajendra Desai's only daughter. KGF Gold distribution network intakamundu Rajendra Desai handle chesevaadu. 1978 lo, aayana death tarvata, Reena Desai businesses annintini take over chesindi... Ramesh"

(Reena Desai ! RD Global Industries owner. Rocky's fiance and Late Rajendra Desai's only daughter. The distribution of gold from KGF was earlier handled by Rajendra Desai. In 1978, after his demise, Reena Desai had taken over the businesses... Ramesh.)

Ramesh continued, "Madam Reena takeover chesaka, gold distribution pattern purthi ga change ayyindi. Gata mudu samvatsaraluga gold market ki ela reach avutundi, ela dealers ki distribute avutundi, kanisam warehouses ekkada vunnayi anedi kuda, evariki teliyadhu. Rocky and Reena made sure of it. There isn't even a single trace of it."