➢ 𝓕𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 𝝄𝒇 𝓛𝒊𝓰𝒉𝒕𝒔

Reena and Rocky left the party after some time and went back to Hotel. They got ready and went to attend the marriage at Rocky's colony.

People were excited to see Rocky and they gushed seeing Reena with him. Rocky held Reena protectively. She was looking beautiful in the yellow lehenga.

Reena gave the gift to bride wishing her, who thanked making Rocky wonder, "Bangaram gift eppudu tepinchav !" She said solemnly, "Party lo nuvvu busy ga vunnappudu."

(Bangaram, when did you arrange for the gift !  ---  While you were busy at the party.)

He was puzzled at her placid short answer and after that they went back to hotel. She said to Rocky as they were in the car, "KGF ki ippude veldham." She was serious and behaving distant with him. And her countenance was screaming danger.

(Let's go back to KGF now itself.)

Rocky agreed and they left packing the bags without even changing. Whole ride Reena was sulking and didn't talk much unless he would ask something. Then also the reply came in a single word.

Arriving at KGF Reena went inside the mansion leaving Rocky behind. She stormed into her room and turned to lock the door when Rocky barged in forcefully. He asked, "Evaindi Bangaram anta serious ga vunnav ? What is happened ?"

(Why are you so serious Bangaram ? What is happened ?)

Reena glared at him, "Nothing. Nenu panukovali." Stating so, she tried to walk away from him. But he didn't let her and turned her to himself asking, "Evaindi !" She demanded, "Akkada partylo ammayiltho anta sepu em muchatlu pettukunnav."

(Nothing. I want to rest.  ---   What is it !  ---   What were you so engrossed in gossiping with those girls at the party for so long ?)

Rocky said casually, "Vurike matladutunna. Vaalu ekkaduntaru, Em chestunnaru, Avani cheptu vunte, vintu vunna." Reena mocked him as they , "Aha ! Vinadaniki ninnu muttukovalsina avasaram vunda ?"

(I was talking casually. Just listening to them talking about, where they are from, what they do, etc...  ---  Aha ! Is it necessary to touch you for listening to them ?)

Rocky thinks back to recall if anyone of the girls touched him while Reena got more irritated at the lack of response, "You know what ? Don't tell me. Vellu ! Valdaggarike velli muchatlu pettuko. Po !"

(You know what ? Don't tell me. Go ! Just go to them and gossip by all means. Go !)

She bursted at him as he said recalling, "Gurthu vachindhi Bangaram. Adi tanu slip ayite, padipokunda nannu support ki pattukundi."

(I remember, Bangaram. She held me as a support so as to not fall when she slipped.)

She saw red at that and took a step towards him busting, "I don't give a damn ! Tanu padani, egarni, munagani. I don't care ! Period ! Kani ninnu muttukuvalsina pani ledu. Nuvvu muttukonichav."

(I don't give a damn ! Whether she slips, flies or drowns. I don't care ! Period ! But she doesn't have to touch you for that. And you let her.)

She asked him as he took back steps, "Nenu nee la oka padi Mandi abbayiltho maatalu pettukunte !" Rocky's back touched the wall and he got furious at just the imagination.

(What if I talk to a group of guys like you did !)

He called her in warning, "Bangaram !" But Reena continued through gritted teeth a "Nenu evarnaina na cheyi pattukoniste ?"

(What if I let someone hold my hand ?)

He snapped at that point and pinned her to the wall saying, "Cheyyi kaadu kada ! Evvaru nee needani kuda takadaniki  veeledhu. "